Search results

1. G

I got Epstein Bar!!!

Any one else ever had it? What fixed it for you? Im super tired and brain fog. Any tips? xoxoxox
  2. G

CI M13 info for old guy as a step up.

hey there...just picked up a 7'6 M13 (tufflite) in mint condition for cheap. Thought id use it for a step up and Travel board for the tropics, but the tail rocker is really flat. Its 2" with a fair amount of V. Anybody have any expierence with this board? xoxoxox
  3. G

Today I was the grumpy old dude in the water.... Had to do some yelling

God damn surf schools!! I caught a wave....was paddling back out. A nice head high runner came in. An older local who longboards really well started yelling "IM GOING LEFT...LEFT... LEFT!" as he was paddling and taking off and as he is hauling ass down the line. The "surf instructor" pays...
  4. G

I was a dick today....bad surf karma coming

blatantly snaked a 19ish year old kid today bad.... His buddy said something to me respectfully. I then Splashed water at him and paddled off. 5 minutes later apologized to all involved. Something about being scolded or my feeling of being talked down to sets me off. I feel shame...
  5. G

5'6 BRAND NEW FISH-----SOLD

5'6 20.75 2.75 V35 Twinny. Fast and Skatey (is that how you spell it?). ERrb special $450 Been shaping lots of these with very positive feedback. xoxox
  6. G

Help with sciatica please!!

going on 2 months...and not going away. some days are better then others. Stretching, acupuncture, chiro.....not sure what else to do. Any suggestions? xoxoxo
  7. G

My pop up has gone to sh!t!!!!

after 30 years of surfing, i feel like a beginner again. My front foot drags on the deck and toes sometimes roll over. front foot ends up in the wrong place...i have to re-adjust the footing . After all that stumbling around.,,, ive blown the wave a lot of the time... ANY SUGGESTIONS...
  8. G

sold

only used a handfull of times. Some heal dents, but great shape. 7'2 22.25 3.25 54L text me 562 716 0429 $570
  9. G

Rocker for a funboard question........

Im shaping a board for a larger gentalman...built like a line backer. he wants a 7'8 x 22.5 x 3 1/8 fun board thing for HB waves not sure about the nose and tail rocker. Thinking relaxed rocker in front with a little kick the last 2" to 4.5 " and 3" in the tail. its a thruster. im...
  10. G

SOLD

7'4 22 3 solid board...nose and tail could use a little solar res. yellow around the fcs plugs. i dont thing its water related, that started happening right after i got it. Missing 1 fin........ $100 firm. long beach text 562 716 0429
  11. G

mini simmons bottoms..

whats going on with the bottoms of those things? flat to V? they got my interest. thank you
  12. G

Shipping boards ..what companies for domestic and international

Hi! I searched, but the search here blows.... can anyone give me a heads up on who to use for shipping boards from the OC/LA area? domestic and international Thanks
  13. G

BIOLOS SPLIT KEEL QUAD FINS.....plus a set of Performers

Both sets used once. $100 shipped for both. List price is $140-150 for the keels Leave a P.M. thanks
  14. G

Whats the scoop with these mid-lengths twinnies with channels I keep seeing?

they look awesome!!! What are the intended for and How do they go? Thanks