Search results

1. S

Our OJ has expired

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
  2. S

Too late to Trademark my Donnie Diaperload Trading Cards?

Get the whole collection!
  3. S

Something I Learned Today

Hawaii's longest and shortest days are about 13 1/2 hours and 11 hours, respectively, compared with 14 1/2 and 10 hours for Southern California and 15 1/2 hours and 8 1/2 hours for Maine.
  4. S

Kid Wins Contest on Fixed Buckled Board

THE DAY KELLY SLATER CHANGED SURFING - 1990 BUD TOUR TRESTLES STORIES - YouTube A lot to see here.
  5. S

WSL @ NIAS

So,.... that is what it looks like with onshore wind.
  6. S

5' 8" GREG GRIFFIN Swallowtail

Our lost forum member will be long remembered, but I don't have any history on this surfboard other than I bought it late spring from a CL ad. I wanted to get it purely because GG made it. (I don't ride boards that small.) I paid $170, and probably could of gotten it cheaper. The tip, and both...
  7. S

'Chopes XL Live

8. S

Harry Belafonte

9. S

Why Russia Invaded Ukraine?

10. S

Surfer Dudes do LA City Council

Are you as proud as I am?
  11. S

Heavy Water, Brave Men (NSR)

At 25:00 These two were later washed overboard. Imagine a big wave event where they say "Oh BTW, those two surfers were swept out to sea, and died." His camera got wet 200 times, almost a 100 years before the over hyped GoPro fad. Lots of other interesting details.
  12. S

Remade Songs

Spent way too long trying to find the "Songs that are better than the originals" thread.
  13. S

Are We There Yet? Annual Pledge

Are We There Yet? Annual Pledge I swear to you, Donald J. trump, as leader and president of the American Republic, that I will be loyal and brave. I pledge obedience unto death to you and those you appoint to lead. So help me God. In the presence of this blood banner which represents our...
  14. S

The Rocky Show Outdoes the WSL

https://www.surfline.com/surf-news/swell-alert/pipeline-live-from-the-volcom-house/145950#145974 Well, maybe not. I tuned into the last two hours, and got stocked. No rules, no problem. I think WSL does a good job, but they got a little competition on this debut webcast. The last two hours are...
  15. S

The invasion is Partly "W"'s Fault

Poor little guy got really drove by Bush giving him that nickname. Fuked him up real bad. "At a historic summit in Moscow this week, President George Bush will mark what he claims is the final putting to rest of the cold war, by shaking hands with his new best friend, Pootie-Poot. That...
  16. S

Eddie on today?

I just saw the pre-dawn Pipe Cam, and it was washing thru like I've never seen.
  17. S

Ah, The Good Old Days!

The 9:00 mark has a familiar image, maybe the one at 12:30 would've been good also. And be sure to get a Wonder Boner for the wifey.
  18. S

Surf School Owner kills His Kids

I just hope this is not true. I chose the Pol forum so as to horrify less people & It is more about politics than surfing. I suppose that is why it is news to me, happened a few days ago.
  19. S

Schools: Mask Requirement Vs. Mandating Wearing Shoes

Seems very similar to me, other than a making a nonsensical political statement, can anyone here think of any distinctions? On a side note, I remember seeing photos of Hawaiian elementary schoolchildren who were allowed to go to school barefoot. This was about 1959, the time of statehood...
  20. S

Top Political & Combat Documentary Video

No Ads, no interviews, I thought this the best on WW1 that I have seen, (usually prefer WW2). It wasn't that long ago 100+ years, but going from combat horses to private space capability in that time. Crazy pretentious uniforms. Far out facial hair that even out did the Hippies. The...