Search results

1. bonzer5fin

mayor1's paddle out yesterday...

some pics from andy lyon. rip mayor1.
  2. bonzer5fin

wsl adds a gamer as ceo. a fucking gamer! hahaha.

https://www.theinertia.com/news/world-surf-league-hires-new-ceo/
  3. bonzer5fin

alive or dead, who do you miss from the erBB?

surfwordz, otf, surfcat, not much 20W here lately, kaser1, mayor1... just off the top of my head. thoughts?
  4. bonzer5fin

thanks rice!

met u with longtime erBB poster rice yesterday. bought a sweet twin fin off of him, and added another in person erBB meet up to the collection. thanks rice! good meeting you man.
  5. bonzer5fin

rip mayor1

just got the news. long time erBB legend mayor1 has paddled out for the last time. this fucking sucks. he was a damn good dude. rip mayor, wherever you are. peace and love to his family and friends.
  6. bonzer5fin

rincon classic live stream

https://www.rinconclassic.com/stream
  7. bonzer5fin

backdoor shoot out results.

billy kemper won. team volcom, too.
  8. bonzer5fin

Taking sand to the beach.

well, they did it in waikiki, so...
  9. bonzer5fin

happy birthday rickoray!!!

have a good one, my friend.
  10. bonzer5fin

happy birthday surf cat

hope it's a good one, young man. be well, dale!
  11. bonzer5fin

waimea cam

pretty damn big and perfect waimea earlier. some closeout sets, epic drops and wipeouts. some party waves but most seemed to be a one guy drop. but, off in the distance, a giant right was untowed everytime i checked. no one out there. is that the same spot bradshaw caught the supposed 80' wave...
  12. bonzer5fin

get well sponge!!!

seems our bro sponge broke his face. not sure on details, but he's out of the water for a while. get well soon, neil!!!
  13. bonzer5fin

wsl 2024 schedule

thoughts? jokes? 2024 WSL Championship Tour Schedule: Banzai Pipeline, Hawaii, USA: January 29 – February 10 Sunset Beach, Hawaii, USA: February 12 – 23 Peniche, Portugal: March 6 – 16 Bells Beach, Victoria, Australia: March 26 – April 5 Margaret River, Western Australia, Australia: April 11...
  14. bonzer5fin

wsl is pushing it.

posted on the surfline cam... Please note Lower Trestles will be closed to surfing on Thursday the 7th from 9am-12pm for official practice for the Rip Curl WSL Finals surfers. where's the trestles takeover when you need it? these guys don't need practice time. what a crock of sh!t. 10 people get...
  15. bonzer5fin

how did 20w do in the race?

well? we're waiting.
  16. bonzer5fin

xgames ventura

damn. this place is a zoo. and the performances! a 13 year old girl wins skate street. heavy moves. some dude just went 56' high on a motorcycle. insanity. last night's parties were crazy. more to come. this is awesome.
  17. bonzer5fin

worst announcer ever.

i don't know where they found this kook, but the dude who calls italo "feheyda" is 1,000 times more annoying than turdpile. i never thought i would ever say that.
  18. bonzer5fin

teahupoo hype...

biggest since... tom lowe in hospital... prepare, dive, inflate, die!!! it's been bigger surfline. relax. lol. they hype is big on this one.
  19. bonzer5fin

triple crown...

do you know who won the mens? it's obvious no one cares. the format blows. while finn mcgill is a great surfer, to have his name there with the ho's, sunny, etc... well, there ya go. total crap.
  20. bonzer5fin

david crosby

It's been a long time comin' It's goin' to be a long time gone And it appears to be a long Appears to be a long Appears to be a long Time, yes, a long, long, long, long time Before the dawn thanks for the music you wild man.