Search results

1. bonzer5fin

*** Official Rip Curl Bells Beach Pro Contest Thread ***

ethan did not win, but no surfer should be called george.
  2. bonzer5fin

"That being said, I give zero fcks - he can quit surfing all together n take up under water basket weaving or smelly d!ck eating / I don’t care" don't all dicks smell? asking for a friend.
  3. bonzer5fin

*** The Official Celebrity Sightings Thread***

my mom was on canebinol and can't remember much, but was definitely there. i saw her hop in the limo to go there. lennon supposedly hit a waitress and may pang and my mom scrapped with her, too. lol
  4. bonzer5fin

stab wrote slater would never win another heat. who is going to tell them?
  5. bonzer5fin

my mom was with them that night. they were all wearing sanitary napkins on their heads.
  6. bonzer5fin

Rickoray

rick is one of the all time coolest dudes on here. solid family man, raised two amazing young women, his wife is for life, and she's rad af, and he will 100% always bro you down with a wave, a meal, a bed, whatever you need, no questions asked, surfer to surfer brotherly love. pulling hard to...
  7. bonzer5fin

Shark Park?

it's not on the list of spots people around here check much. random "so and so scored while diving urchins last giant swell" stuff. that's it.
  8. bonzer5fin

harry nilsson in a limo with keith moon and john lennon. i was 9.
  9. bonzer5fin

7'0" Alan Gibbons twin - Sold

this board is kinda big for me but it flies!!! thanks rice!
  10. bonzer5fin

Kelly Slater put me in a chokehold

religion is a hell of a drug.
  11. bonzer5fin

*** Official MEO Rip Curl Pro Portugal Contest Thread ***

not jesse, the brit, aussie, whatever he is turd.
  12. bonzer5fin

CA Surfer Blowing up the Internet

listerine? i have a use for it? for what? gargle my balls, bro.
  13. bonzer5fin

i still can't listen to that poncy accented dude. turpiel isn't nearly as annoying now.
  14. bonzer5fin

Rickoray

from denise, 2 days ago. (sorry, i got busy) Hello all. This is day 17 for Rick’s...
  15. bonzer5fin

why is harry potter announcing?
  16. bonzer5fin

thanks rice!

met u with longtime erBB poster rice yesterday. bought a sweet twin fin off of him, and added another in person erBB meet up to the collection. thanks rice! good meeting you man.
  17. bonzer5fin

Rickoray

Update on Rick 3/1 morning: He was put into a put into a deeper "suspended" coma a day and half ago to help him thru difficult and expected vaso spasms window and also to help with the brain pressure fluctuations. He's very stable yet still critical. This morning he has a CT and CTA scan...
  18. bonzer5fin

Rickoray

i talked to denise, (mrs rickoray) last night. she's so stocked at the erBB. she tells rick every day that we are all pulling for him. he's still a bit rough, but every new day is more healing. go rickoray!!!
  19. bonzer5fin

7'0" Alan Gibbons twin - Sold

interested. i'm driving up thursday and back monday. let's talk. pm me for my #
  20. bonzer5fin

Kooks and Negligence

if the judge knew shaun and his constant and total violation of all of his etiquette bs, he would have tossed the case so fast. and ian as another expert witness? ha ha ha!!! dude drops in on someone then gets burned too and gripes? what a total kook. mirimar locals only, bruh! (said in the...