Search results

1. H

If you go to Baja...

The police didn't follow them back to the resort just to push this guy off a balcony That said, I'm way more scared of sketchy construction and low railings in mexico than I am of people. Almost got trapped in a shower once when the giant glass door came off the tracks. If I was a little old...
  2. H

If you go to Baja...

Wife of Calif. Attorney Who Died Mysteriously at Mexican Resort Speaks Out: 'I Know It's Not an Accident' (msn.com)
  3. H

The Melanoma, Skin Cancer & Mole Thread...

First time I had one I was terrified and had anxiety for a year after. Second time I was like, well this is annoying. It ain't gonna kill ya. It's just a surgery. They're so good at this stuff now. Get Mohs and get it off - do NOT have them burn it off. It WILL come back.
  4. H

Ian Cairns vs. Tyler Wright

I try to stay out of the fray but I just couldn't help it. The snowflakes getting their panties in a twist over a post on social media. Goodness gracious people get a g-dmn life.
  5. H

Official get people back to the office thread.

North County SD has been a joke lately. Influences everywhere
  6. H

I had to Delete all my Instagram accounts.

Really only used Instagram to post silly sh!t in my life to stories and send funny memes to my friends and fam. But it still gets to be too much!!! Night before last I deleted the app for some time away for now.
  7. H

Don't fall asleep on the beach

Yeah but this is dredging that only happens occasionally. Looking at the aerial shot I'm surprised the tractor was driving there Haven't been down there in about a week so I don't know how they have the tractor routes cordoned off. Do they at all?
  8. H

Neck issues

Are you a computer user? Plagued by neck pain since my early 20's. I may be more prone to issues due to slight scoliosis and other factors, like the angle of my neck etc. Still goes out once in a while, but getting an ergonomic desk set up was HUGE. Don't spend time looking down, aka at a...
  9. H

Don't fall asleep on the beach

Agree with BD. How in the hell do you have tractors on a crowded beach without flags/roped off areas where the tractors will drive? Or at least a spotter/guide for the tractor? Wtf