Search results

1. hammies

Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapse

The whole Port of Baltimore looks to be shut down for weeks. There's gonna be some regional economic pain starting in just a few days.
  2. hammies

Mountain Lion Attack

In the wild, predators often start eating their prey while they're still alive.
  3. hammies

Never forget…

We didn't damage them like you think, and certainly not a "whole generation". Yeah, there was an uptick of mental health issues among teenagers, but that uptick has now gone down and youth mental health is back at its normal crisis levels. Some kids were educationally screwed but motivated...
  4. hammies

JFK Jr's Running Mate Nicole Shanahan

I am sure the political press will treat her with kid gloves.
  5. hammies

Frank Luntz predicts the future.

He owned it.
  6. hammies

The Random Photo Thread - The Sequel

Wifey and I stayed there one night just to see what the big deal was, Now, every time we drive by on the 101, it's "Haha, remember that time we stayed there? Never again!!!"
  7. hammies

Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapse

I am not that familiar with maritime law, but what is the responsibility of the harbor pilot when the ship loses steering and/or power?
  8. hammies

How Not to Park Your Boat

Looks like a sculpture!
  9. hammies

More stuff you didn't know you need

Can you stand in an Ikea bag and take off your wetsuit? I mean, that's the basic idea here, right?
  10. hammies

Toyota to mass-produce EV Hilux pickup by 2025….

All tariffs are taxes.
  11. hammies

Swing and a Missed, Sandman

Funny I always thought the Bible was inspired by God. Silly me...
  12. hammies

Political Meme Thread II

13. hammies

I recently read an article that cable is experiencing something of a resurgence. Seems that all those streaming service monthly charges are adding up to the point where a cable bundle is a solid option; some people are switching back.
  14. hammies

Isis attack in Russia

"In today’s world, hegemonism finds no support, and division leads nowhere. Major countries should not seek confrontation, and the Cold War should not be allowed to come back." Seems like Member of the Political Bureau of the CPC Central Committee and Foreign Minister Wang Yi is saying one...
  15. hammies

Also, the chicken tax. Also, EPA rules that advantage longer and wider wheelbase light trucks in fleet CAFE calculations. Also, companies make way more profit on big-ass trucks than little ones. IMO there is a solid market for good, basic small trucks, just like that old Toyota pickup in the...
  16. hammies

Why wont Ol Joe step aside?

Depending on how today's SCOTUS case regarding Mifepristone goes, women could be an even bigger factor in Nov.
  17. hammies

Why wont Ol Joe step aside?

I am thinking no matter what happens the Dems take the House.
  18. hammies

They'll sell it everywhere but America. We'll get... a Tacoma XL.