Search results

1. ShiverMeTimbers

Pirates in SF Bay. Not me.

Homeless PIRATES are marauding through the crime-ridden San Francisco Bay Bay Area residents share their experiences fighting off pirates during a meeting Photos and videos show the seafaring bandits riding off on dinghies I had nothing to do with this. Argh. Is it really that bad down...
  2. ShiverMeTimbers

Ojai protects their elephants.

Thanks Gawd that Ojai has decided to give the elephants their rights. For the record, when I was doing wildlife surveys all over the Ojai valley 15+ years ago I never saw an elephant. Maybe they've migrated since? :ROFLMAO: If so, I'm sure they're going to impact the coastal sage scrub...
  3. ShiverMeTimbers

Best foil setup 2023?

I've been watching my friends in Hood River SUP, kite, and wing foil for 6+ years now, I'm finally ready to give it a go. With that, what does the great ErBB mind recommend for a beginner wing foil setup? I'm 6'2" 90kg in my skivvies, just turned 50, live in the PNW and will mostly be flat water...
  4. ShiverMeTimbers

Snow kiting c'est bon!

Check out this wipeout!
  5. ShiverMeTimbers

Kine grub?

Yesterday at Costco I was walking through the refrigerated section (you can start the sausage jokes now) and saw a Hawaiian looking guy loading up his cart with something. Another Hawaiian guy walks up and says "eh! save some da rest of us!" Now my interest is piqued. They smile and start...