Search results

1. ShiverMeTimbers

alive or dead, who do you miss from the erBB?

Eunice, PunkRockVixen, BaliIdiot, who was the angry chick from Malibu? QSurf not posting? He’s still kicking around Oregun with his girlie. RIP Bloomies. Glad I got to surf with him. so many through the years have come and gone. I really value this place and its people
  2. ShiverMeTimbers

Slater selling Haliewa house for 20 mil

After the halving we can pool our collective crypto winnings to purchase.
  3. ShiverMeTimbers

WTF with parents going on Spring Break with their kids?

We're taking our kid on spring break next week. She's 9. Gonna play on the beach and in the pool till the wheels fall off.
  4. ShiverMeTimbers

The official what is the most expensive thing next to you at work thread...

As a charter captain, I'd say "pick any yacht in the harbor"
  5. ShiverMeTimbers

Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

Given the halving is coming, what is the collective mind of the erBB giving as estimates for Bitcoin price 1. September 2. Year end 3. Bull run top
  6. ShiverMeTimbers

Show us your SAILBOATS

Was doing that in 420's in Buzzard's Bay when I was a teen. Intense to say the least.
  7. ShiverMeTimbers

What's your earliest memory?

I remember Easter morning when I was 3, visiting my cousins in Pensacola, Florida. We drove from NY. I don't remember the drive or much else about the trip, except that my mom got us a helicopter ride at the beach.
  8. ShiverMeTimbers

Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapse

I tend to agree with you. Fells Pt and inner harbor is OK. The rest of it is hot garbage.
  9. ShiverMeTimbers

Perfect excuse to build a wall and locks to protect the inner harbor from sea level rise
  10. ShiverMeTimbers

Not the sides
  11. ShiverMeTimbers

My wife was back in Baltimore seeing her family this past weekend, drove over the bridge. Port of Baltimore is shut down indefinitely. Silver lining: perhaps the fallen bridge will make good fish habitat like it did when Galloping Gerdie fell in 1940 between Gig Harbor and Tacoma. We drive...
  12. ShiverMeTimbers

to get on the radio & warn everyone; drop anchor; pray.
  13. ShiverMeTimbers

Slater having another kid

What will surfing be like if Slaters dominate the sport for 100 years?
  14. ShiverMeTimbers

and tie breaker is a Jiu Jitsu match between them!
  15. ShiverMeTimbers

Watch out! Cyclist coming through

Cats scare me way more than sharks. I've had several run-ins while working as a wildlife biologist and as a hunter. If they get a chance they will attack you. I'd wear a hat with eyes on the back. or a metal neck collar.
  16. ShiverMeTimbers

Will Kelly's competitiveness carry over to parenting/dadding? This could be an entertaining/enlightening 20 years.
  17. ShiverMeTimbers

Watch out! Cyclist coming through

Yup, the local FB Mtb pages were lit up with those who believe in riding with a gun and those who like being meals for mountain lions.
  18. ShiverMeTimbers

Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

Just bought some bitcoin etf.
  19. ShiverMeTimbers

How do you go about selling a unique shotgun?

When were you in Flagstaff? I was there 91-97.
  20. ShiverMeTimbers

How do you go about selling a unique shotgun?

That is a gorgeous piece. My grandfather was the Connecticut skeet team champs in 1941. Have his shoulder patch from his shooting jacket. My father has gramp’s 16 gauge and it still shoots beautifully. We will never sell it. Your shotgun there should fetch a high price. Be sure you wanna get rid...