Search results

1. G

Monica Lewinsky

Hot or Not? Would you hit? We know she likes sucking dick.
  2. G

2024 Huatulco Area Surf Guides

I talked to Jaime today. The guides working around Huatulco have formed an association for this season and beyond. They have standardized fees and services. Booking with them now includes gas, non alcoholic drinks, breakfast, power bars, shade, chairs. Below is fee schedule he sent me.
  3. G

No More Direct Flights from TIJ to HUX

I have not been able to find direct flights through March, April or May. Nothing on Volaris website. Pack those boards right, Mexico City eats boards.
  4. G

O'neill 80% Off Ad on Facebook Fraud

Anyone else buy something from O'neill and get scammed? Saw an ad by O'neill with 80% off sale and was so stoked on a 4/3 Psychotech for $67. Thought it was too good to be true. :foreheadslap:
  5. G

Scoring in Mex with AJ Mojave

I turned AJ onto my Huatulco trip and he was there last year. He joined me for part of my recent trip. Head high to overhead all 7 of my days. On the road at 430 every day. I had 2 sessions early completely alone. 2 sessions it was just the two of us for the first hour before one other truck...
  6. G

Who wants to go to Huatulco Oct 22-29?

Headed down later in Oct. Set up with my guide. Late season probably means it is just us at the place he has the key to. $70 each for the guide fee plus gas. Split hotel somewhere in Huatulco.
  7. G

Marbella Lug Nut

Got a custom step up from Paulo. 6'3 step'up. 36 litres. 20. 2.8. Very stocked!
  8. G

Ventura crew, who wants to surf the base Sun morn?

Could be fun. I'll be there at 530. Meet at Las Posas gate. The dirt lot.
  9. G

Hurricane Adrian

Not the best direction but decent size and slow moving. Should make it in the socal swell window. I'm off the next week. Yew!
  10. G

TeamScam Dawn Patrol OC MD

Hooked up with TeamScam for the early session. It was just the two of us in chest to shoulder high dumpy peaks. :applause2: Good to surf with you bro! :cheers:
  11. G

DMJ Done!

Absolutely no sandbars. I've been surfing there for 22 years and have never seen what I saw this morning. It was like they did a sand pumping project. Big flat beach extending all the way out. Some overhead bombs on the outside that never broke and weird sectiony energy coming in and unloading...
  12. G

SENTRI

Am I reading it right, any criminal offense on your record including a misdemeanor decades ago prevents you from getting approved?
  13. G

Huatulco early March

Anybody want to hit Huatulco? Leave Tues Feb 28. Return Sun Mar 5. Not definite yet but likely. Surfline saying decent size so hemi on way for early march.
  14. G

Covid Round 2

Sick AF. Had it last summer. Down hard 10 days. Not sure what to expect this time but feel like I got hit by a truck. Anybody had it twice?
  15. G

Mavrex Surf Endurance Trainer

You all see this? Think its worth $100? Who bought one and is it helping?
  16. G

Maui Shark Attack

You all read this story? Sounds "fishy".
  17. G

OB Christmas Parade Saturday. Roll Call!

Let's rally boyz. Who is going?
  18. G

First Big Flush SoCal

Anyone on the hunt?
  19. G

Future fins for this?

Just got a new board from Paulo at Marbella. The Converter. 6'0, 21.5, 2.7. I have never had a board with future fins. Have a Puddlefish I have been using FCS Reactor quads in. Any suggestions? I surf mostly hollow fast beachbreak.
  20. G

Did you score this morning?

Not much short period tropical swell yet but some good little lefts.