Search results

1. G

Truth Social...Done

All you queers were wrong again. I love it. Y'all so mad.
  2. G

Worst WH Press Secretary in history hangs up on radio host the instant questions get slightly challenging.

Nappy headed Raggedy Ann. She is as worthless as any liberal I have ever known. But hey, black, gay, woman immigrant.
  3. G

like him or hate him. trump

Nice one.
  4. G

Hey Joe Dirt, because of my ability to play their game I have a sweet new 3BR 3 BA townhouse I bought near the bottom of the market with a 3% interest rate. And a pile of money in the bank with a government pension too.
  5. G

He is full on white trash retard. The skoal is eating his brain.
  6. G

Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapse

That bridge reflected racism and white supremacy and had to come down.
  7. G

Everything was better in this country when he was President. Only brainwashed delusional morons with their head up their asses say otherwise.
  8. G

New Presidente de Ecuador

I got a reel on FB about real estate in Ecuador. A 3 BR 2 BA 2200 sf unit in a high rise overlooking the ocean. A private pool on your giant balcony. $300,000
  9. G

50th Anniversary

Why do you say that?
  10. G

Mar A Lago - Done?

Burning some leave today. Before the end of the year, I have to burn 2 weeks of comp time, 2 weeks of travel comp time and 5 weeks of annual leave.
  11. G

Mar A Lago - Done?

Haha. Another win for Trump. Bond dropoed in half. Mar A Lago NOT DONE. I bet one of you closet sword swallowers is having a bad day.
  12. G

Mountain Lion Attack

Yes to all this. Yes! Eat all the faggot liberals, criminals, feminazis,
  13. G

How to, or how not to, Tinder?

When I was working at NBVC in 2004, I met thig old woman in santa paula.
  14. G

That is epic. Shag it while you can boyz.
  15. G

what'z on the menu?

Also made some carnitas tacos yesterday. Crock pot carnitas. Homemade pico. Corn salsa. I got a tortilla press and organic masa harina last week and made homemade corn tortillas. If you havent made your own, you are missing out. So amazing.
  16. G

Invasion?

Dont you have some some old man sh!t to do you old sum bitch.
  17. G

Mountain Lion Attack

Man that sucks. Getting your throat ripped out by a cat. Fuck.
  18. G

Anybody that has been online dating post up your best and worst story. Around 2004 I started online dating and besides my 2 years with Dirty Diane, I had a great run until 2009. I have crazy stories. I used to post them on here and some thought I was making it all up.
  19. G

Invasion?

Boy you are dumb and stupid. Biden does not need congress.
  20. G

Isis attack in Russia

Fucking towel heads. Just the scourge of the earth. I hope they go after their families. Kill them all. Men, women and children.