Search results

1. G

Black Friday Foil thread

Let us know who's having a sale! Ono foil is selling full Swift kits any wing size $1100 (Carbon Mast, Wings, aluminum fuse) Uni foil hinted at a big sale starting on the 25th
  2. G

WTB: Liddle, Andreini, Mandala, Furrow

Let me know what you got under 6'
  3. G

Crime softboards

Anyone have one? Considering a Stubby hull or a Gothic Dolphin model, something I can try to surf and goof around on finless. I think they are made by the same folks that make the Pyzel soft tops.
  4. G

Costa Rica this summer

How's it been? Is the COVID insurance an issue? Any issues coming back stateside? Headed down in a couple weeks. My east coast trip got deep sixed till september/october.
  5. G

Soft Pyzel gremlin

Anybody have one? Just sold off my daughter's Catch Surf Stump and was thinking of replacing it with a JJF by Pyzel Gremlin.
  6. G

Massachusetts and Rhode Island

Planning a trip out to see my bro and his new baby, he lives in Boston but we're heading out to Point Judith where he's rented a house for a week. I'm set for surf since he has the boards and regularly surfs in R.I. The question is what are the must do/see things in the area? The wife wants...
  7. G

Costa Rica?

Wife wants to do a last minute Costa Rica trip, anyone been down there the last few weeks?
  8. G

WTB grom board

4'10 - 5'0, what ya got?
  9. G

3 minute ride

10. G

NSR: Is it time to buy a late model Tesla?

A few early Model S have been showing up locally in the mid $20K's, Higher mileage but the battery life is supposedly not an issue as with other electric/hybrid cars. Very tempted to let go of my gas powered surf wagon, which is starting to cost more and more to maintain.
  11. G

Stoker V machine, Fowler new Machine

Who's had one? I hear they ride better the longer you go...
  12. G

Put a hole in my head

It was gonna be a great morning, only one other guy out, soft little windswell peaks all over the lineup. I got a decent warmup ride to a double that deposited me back in the take off spot. Another mini peak popped up, the takeoff didn't go right and I jumped off, no biggie. Bump, no pain but...