Search results

1. C

Fighter Pilots = DONE

Nowhere.
  2. C

Was Uncle Bozzi eaten by cannibals?

Same ole, same ole. BUT TRUMP!!! BUT TRUMP!!! There is never an attempt on the part of the Joe Blow suck ups to actually justify or defend the lying fool. Actually, for Dementia Joe, this latest story does have at least some semblance of a factual basis. Very unusual for him. But he...
  3. C

Go to a Bank in Brazil and You Will Die...Check that, You'll Already Be Dead

Her at the bank: "He's just like that." :roflmao: :roflmao: Yeah, the quiet type.
  4. C

Car totaled question

They won't do that. Not worth their time. They're going to offer what they estimate the FMV of the vehicle to be and it probably won't be the same as Casa's estimate of the FMV.
  5. C

Listen: Neil Gorsuch questions why felony obstruction applied on January 6.....

You can't read a whole lot into questions asked by appellate judges. Oftentimes, they ask the party they favor harder questions just so they can satisfy themselves that they are on the right track and have the material they need to justify their opinion.
  6. C

How Not to Park Your Boat

Little Babaji's boat looks like ass, and probably is as sea worthy as ass. Time for him to return to the Punjab before he goes to jail.
  7. C

*** Official Western Australia Margaret River Pro Contest Thread ***

May we see a Brazilian demonstration of the proper waving technique Brukuns?
  8. C

wsl adds a gamer as ceo. a fucking gamer! hahaha.

Is it too much to ask for you wankers to open your own thread about accents? It's not hard to do.
  9. C

you guys are slipping on another sponsorship change...

I admit, I am not an advertising expert. But if I were to own a surf wear company, I would ditch all these weird, home schooled surf boys, and have hot women in bikinis advertising all of my stuff.
  10. C

wsl adds a gamer as ceo. a fucking gamer! hahaha.

They need money and are grasping at straws. The sport, history and culture of surfing are irrelevant to them.
  11. C

Is the official story out yet?

True, but Boeing's onboard technology most certainly caused two jetliners to nose dive and kill everyone on board.
  12. C

Is the official story out yet?

Didn't he allegedly die from suicide? Is that considered poor health?
  13. C

So it is safe to say that we lost the war in Vietnam and 53 years later it is still a Communist country?

Only partly correct. The French had already lost; they begged Eisenhower to bail them out in the early fifties, and he refused. However, we were obsessed with containing communism-the domino theory- but it wasn't the soviets that really worried us about Nam. It was the Chinese.
  14. C

So it is safe to say that we lost the war in Vietnam and 53 years later it is still a Communist country?

Define "communist country". Given what I understood communism to be, I don't think there is a true communist country in the world. Oh, they may be run by a "communist" party that controls who the latest authoritarian dictator will be, but the countries aren't communist. They are just...
  15. C

“O.J. Done

Not only was he a murderous felon, he inadvertently left us with reality tv. I don't know which is worse.
  16. C

Slater selling Haliewa house for 20 mil

I seem to remember something about him having a home in Oz a while back.
  17. C

Slater selling Haliewa house for 20 mil

I wouldn't want my pool on the beach where every wanker can gawk at you. Place looks pretty awesome to me.
  18. C

WTF with parents going on Spring Break with their kids?

Negative. There weren't any freshman there.
  19. C

FDA just lost a historic ivermectin lawsuit

IF the judge was wrong, then they should appeal. But they didn't. What is your legal opinion about that? :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: I know from several physicians who are friends that they were put under enormous pressure to push the vaccines, including on children, and refuse to...