Search results

1. Homie

FS: 5’6 1/2” HAYDENSHAPES “PROTOTYPE” 26 L TWIN FIN SURFBOARD $250 (Orange County)

HAYDENSHAPES “PROTOTYPE” TWIN FIN SURFBOARD 5’6 1/2” X 19 X 2 3/8 26 L Like new condition! A few light pressure dents on the deck, no dings or repairs.
  2. Homie

FS: 5’5” AIPA “SEXXY+1” 25.6 L EPOXY SURFBOARD $250 (Orange County)

AIPA “SEXXY+1” EPOXY SURFBOARD 5’5” X 19 1/4 X 2 3/8 25.6 L Excellent condition! A few light pressure dents on the deck, no major dings or repairs, a couple small cosmetic blemishes around the fin boxes.
  3. Homie

The ultimate Duffy fin give away….

This is really for those of us not core enough to ride glass-ons
  4. Homie

The ultimate Duffy fin give away….

Album Mod Keel :shrug:
  5. Homie

Caught inside

I only surf when it's clean and small! :trout:
  6. Homie

Logic has eluded Zeke

How fake do you want this to be brah?
  7. Homie

Palm Springs Surf Club - always broken?

My grown man turns are going to break the machine! :roflmao:
  8. Homie

Logic has eluded Zeke

This is what happens when pros don't have a lifestyle manager!
  9. Homie

Album Surfboards

cannot surf or afford them :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
  10. Homie

5 Guys

Burger Junkies in San Clemente
  11. Homie

What to do with a stack of old Playboys?

Leave one in the parking lot every time you go surf
  12. Homie

What to do with a stack of old boards?

In Orange County theirs art guys that buy the boards we can't sell in the showroom for around $80
  13. Homie

DAKINE SHUTTLE SURFBOARD BAG - THRUSTER 6FT $50 FREE SHIPPING

Lightly Used Good Working Condition $50 shipped or $40 picked up in San Clemente.
  14. Homie

The Craigslist Thread

I have a new board that turned out too big for me, I will drop the price to $180 if one of you guys wants it... https://forum.surfer.com/index.php?threads/fs-oliver-white-diamond-58-x-19-5-8-x-2-3-8-futures-250-shipping-available.242311/
  15. Homie

TK Chas japan surfer biggest surfboard collection

I wish I was rich and had nice hair :(
  16. Homie

Who is Ozzy Wrong???

17. Homie

FS: OLIVER WHITE DIAMOND 5'8" x 19 5/8" x 2 3/8" FUTURES $200 SHIPPING AVAILABLE

https://usedsurf.com/58-oliver-used-surfboard-37211/#&gid=1&pid=3
  18. Homie

FS: OLIVER WHITE DIAMOND 5'8" x 19 5/8" x 2 3/8" FUTURES $200 SHIPPING AVAILABLE

Selling one of my personal boards that turned out a bit too big for me. Made by OLIVER who's a former Futures fins tech rep. and ghost shaper. The design is based off the White Diamond / Dumpster Diver and it's in like new condition! The board is available at USED SURF in San Clemente for only...