Search results

1. john4surf

Israeli Government to Population…

In-coming missiles and UAVs from Iran expected to arrive in the next 30-40 minutes. Sh!t storm to follow.
  2. john4surf

“O.J. Done

76 Rest in hell
  3. john4surf

Happy St. Patrick’s Day Dudes

4. john4surf

Career Path

The most foolproof test yet of a young man's aptitude for becoming a professional surfer was recently identified.
  5. john4surf

Meds Question for Surf Doc.

I take quite a few vitamin supplements (and prescribed meds). I typically down them all at the same time with water. I was wondering, is this a ‘bad’ practice, i.e., should I be taking them one at a time over a period or will my body sort out the meds once in my system? At my age, I can...
  6. john4surf

Random Thoughts (NSR)

7. john4surf

David McCallum Done

Aged out
  8. john4surf

Smash Mouth Singer, End of Life Care

Steve Harwell, the former lead singer of Smash Mouth, has entered hospice care as he suffers from the final stage of liver failure, according to sources. TMZ reported that Harwell is "on his deathbed" and has entered the last stage of liver failure, which was brought on from a lifelong struggle...
  9. john4surf

VP Harris AI czar

WASHINGTON, D.C. — In an effort to establish government oversight of the growing role of artificial intelligence in our society, President Biden has appointed Vice President Kamala Harris as "A.I. Czar."
  10. john4surf

11. john4surf

12. john4surf

Happy Birthday America! ❤️

13. john4surf

Is it too soon?

14. john4surf

Memorials Day

https://www.life.com/history/faces-of-the-american-dead-in-vietnam-one-weeks-toll-june-1969/?fbclid=IwAR2hDyzYCnK_PUyfxekiT5SfEOPcDRB1816EIRBXuEvJxMmc28vyu6j02Ic None of these casualties lived to see the ‘Domino Theory’ was a fraud. The law back in the day, ’If we need you you have to go. If...
  15. john4surf

Tina Turner, done

Another legend passes
  16. john4surf

Food For Thought

Current world population: 8,025,718,113 People born from women: 8,025,718,113 People born from men: O Feel free to fact check
  17. john4surf

Kidney Stones?

Anyone experience giving birth to kidney stones? Did you give names to your stones? What should one expect when the stones finally decide to pass? Don’t question why I’m asking…. Scared
  18. john4surf

Kamala AI Czar

WASHINGTON, D.C. — In an effort to establish government oversight of the growing role of artificial intelligence in our society, President Biden has appointed Vice President Kamala Harris as "A.I. Czar." The President expressed hope that Harris's track record of slowing the spread of...
  19. john4surf

Bachman Done

Tim Bachman, guitarist for Bachman-Turner Overdrive, dead at 71
  20. john4surf

Robert Blake Done