Search results

1. money4coffeeman

How do you size your mini-guns and guns?

Putin Padi! Hmm catchy name :)
  2. money4coffeeman

Jim Banks Revolution

That would be an epic sportscaster name
  3. money4coffeeman

How do you size your mini-guns and guns?

That thing looks unreal
  4. money4coffeeman

Pyzel Ghost?

Interesting. Good to know
  5. money4coffeeman

Pyzel Ghost?

I have a 6'10 stock MP and it is pretty loose for how it looks (playing with fin set ups obviously gives it different personalities too. EA quads tighten it up and feel great to me in the surf you're describing). I agree that the board took a session or two to get used to re: foam distribution...
  6. money4coffeeman

Pyzel Precious

Is your name Vinny, Joey, or snookie? ;) Hopefully not only for Jerz..
  7. money4coffeeman

Pyzel Precious

They look awesome. Little fluted wing there?
  8. money4coffeeman

TC Sinner?

Glen Pang knows what he's doing. They look fun though I've not tried one
  9. money4coffeeman

Kai Lenny's new gun

Intriguing stuff! Kai's gun is beyond "beak" but the above discussion has me wondering if some of the effect can be applied to a regular old beak nose. Ive had/have lots of beak nosed boards over the years, but mainly cause I've like the forward foam distribution that these allow as a front...
  10. money4coffeeman

***Official Fin Bolt Thread***

Never saw the fin jack thing. Looks interesting. I've always found it relatively easy to make In water center fin adjustments with this type of deal, as long as the fin isn't too tight in the box. https://www.trueames.com/products/fin-key-and-hex-screws
  11. money4coffeeman

Puerto Padi

I finally had the opportunity to check out a couple of puerto padis that came into a local shop... they look and feel unreal. Longer, narrower versions of my mini-padi. Look perfect for power...
  12. money4coffeeman

Bonzer eggs?

Not sure, maybe just narrower nose/ears shaved off . Good question for @Sharky
  13. money4coffeeman

Reflective board bags - very few manufacturers making them?

Doubles as a good hat too to block alien mind control signals.
  14. money4coffeeman

Reflective board bags - very few manufacturers making them?

Me too. This is the way. The day bags are good too for daily use once you get there, especially if the boards are getting loaded on/off boats or in/out of vehicles. My next trip I'm gonna try something different. Grabbed a cheap used coffin, decent cheap used board and one of mine that's...
  15. money4coffeeman

Bonzer eggs?

Ok last of todays egg drops (soups). Was cleaning out my storage unit for work and guy across from me is in deep in his unit, packing sh!t up. I see a few oldies but goodie boards in there and chat him up. He's getting divorced, moving, etc. I lightened his load and took this and an old Larmo...
  16. money4coffeeman

Bonzer eggs?

This is another current favorite. Standard OTR 7'0 speed egg from ventura surf shop. Has a triple stringer which is cool and different for a stock. (Maybe it was a f-up Sharky?? Haha). I saw it in the background of one of their insta posts about 5+(?) Years ago (check the price tag). Called up...
  17. money4coffeeman

Bonzer eggs?

This doesn't feel like a fuck up (I know one when I see one.. I think.. haha). I just assumed shrimpo said "make me an egg for big low tide Rincon or nard " or something. Weirdly I once bought a 2nd hand e wing super pin tail egg made for North shore oahu, from a friend there, and I didn't...
  18. money4coffeeman

Bonzer eggs?

I wanna say it was on a "blog" of theirs. Or maybe Duncan's. Great read! I'll pack and send this board to you for analysis.... when it dies! (Could be a while)
  19. money4coffeeman

Bonzer eggs?

I've had a lot of bonzers over the years, of which I think the eggs totalled about 6 of them in different variations and sizes. Great and super versatile boards. My current egg fav is worth a visit by @Sharky. This was a random swap meet find. 7'6 e-wing but it feels different from all the...
  20. money4coffeeman

Pyzel Crisis Twin

Nice! Yes to the added rocker for smaller ones, since you're not getting in as early and (hopefully) staying in the pocket more. Almost like the mini padi mods vs the padi. Hope the stock ones you'll offer will have that imcreased rocker modification from the longer mid length crisis ones.