Search results

1. U

Mental Health thread

Thank you Brother! Definitely needed.
  2. U

Mental Health thread

:jamon:Yes Sir it is! Even when scrubbing C-diff infected poo off the walls. There's a long road to true serenity from where we are now, but having the overwhelming love of the erBB helps me a hell of alot! I am incredibly greatful to all of...
  3. U

Mental Health thread

Thank you Man!
  4. U

Mental Health thread

My mental health sucks azz but I talked to Subway this morning at the hospital while visiting Denise today. For 1 I am blown away and humbled from him and the erBB love. Honestly this sh8t blows and I pray no one ever has to deal with this. She is better today, gave me evil Latina Stinkeye...
  5. U

Mental Health thread

Thank you man!
  6. U

Mental Health thread

I'm in Maine Brother and I'm seriously choked up from the love. Thank you! Doug
  7. U

Mental Health thread

Not that I would condone shenanigans of retaliation but I would for you man!
  8. U

Mental Health thread

I will get back to you when I clear out the lump in my throat and the fuggin tears in my eyes! Liveupdates: Moved her to ICU (because they have a med/IV that would help her and the floor she was on couldn't) and BP BP is in normal range now. I AM SERIOUSLY HUMBLED AND LOVE YOU ALL!
  9. U

Mental Health thread

IM LMAO. I'm old and have an awesome set of tools man! We got you ;) Doug
  10. U

Mental Health thread

:drowning::cursing::drowning::cursing: Thanks guy's, To answer santacruzin I have VA that might talk me off a cliff if need be. She has been in Hospital for 2 days now and they just moved her to ICU because her BP is low AF! I was with her all day and she is in serious condition. The ICU move...
  11. U

Mental Health thread

Lost it today big time! Realized a ton of sh!t and will not make ends meet after January. Told wife who almost died after 3 chemo treatments and wants to live in Maine. I work P/T as property manager (flexible). Got a2ndshift job that pays well and then her legs/feet ballooned up to where she's...
  12. U

Meditation - why? how?

God Knows I need to revisit this tool!
  13. U

BILL COSBY SKATES...

6 Pack IPA and tylenol 3 same same!
  14. U

Mental Health thread

Thanks for the love brothers! So far stage 2 and in the OObie and Lymph nodes only. Best news so far. 1 more test, then we know for sure. Tomorrows anniversary 34 and I plan to blow sh!t up and drink until my liver explodes! Hope everyone has a Great 4th weekend:dancing::cheers:
  15. U

BILL COSBY SKATES...

I really wonder now where the mush mouth character came from? Heba manba what the fuckba is in that 40 Bill?
  16. U

Mental Health thread

As a mental distraction can we start a bomb maralago thread?
  17. U

Mental Health thread

Tomorrow we get the real deal and I am scared AF! Booze and weed til we get the battle plans. Thank you all for the support
  18. U

Mental Health thread

I'm 20 year Retarded Navy (wow auto correct is PC) Ins is NP. Thanks RG!
  19. U

Mental Health thread

Not sure where to start with this misery parade I have going on... I resigned my position w/SSA last Monday.(sh!t job w/ crap training)after almost 3 years. God decided to sh!t on us on Tuesday. Wife has been diagnosed w/ breast cancer. We'll know stage tomorrow after her biopsy tomorrow. Doing...
  20. U

The never-ending thread about nothing.

Married in 88' #shestillhatesmypunkrockmusicimayunplugher