Search results

1. SlicedFeet

So it is safe to say that we lost the war in Vietnam and 53 years later it is still a Communist country?

I just don’t know to make of it all. Interesting article. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-68778636 .
  2. SlicedFeet

WTF with parents going on Spring Break with their kids?

This is my generation too. I’m seeing a bunch of posts with parents on Spring Break in Mex with their kids. I partied with these girls down in Mex 30 years ago… I just don’t get it.
  3. SlicedFeet

Bye, Bye prime San Diego beach parking…

The Shag Van’s are going to be back! Though in reality https://www.cbs8.com/article/news/local/san-diego-stops-enforcing-overnight-parking-laws/509-f7ef59f1-3e85-43fe-b744-8fd8380d81ad Sprinter Van Lifer’s are now laughing at us clowns. Better grab that spot at Swamies, WindnSea, Oceanside...
  4. SlicedFeet

None of you are talking about In-N-Out leaving a profitable location(and only) in Oakland?

Prop 47…. In-N-out I too get freaked out waiting 25 minutes in the drive thru line Those fries really really **** me off. If your going to take 3/4 of the wrapper off my straw…. Seriously…we need to get our sh!t in order.
  5. SlicedFeet

Fark These Killer Whales from South of the Border.

They’re killing our Dolphins, and we’re just sitting in boats watching it happen. WTF!?! The Dolphins are going to turn on us…”Remember that time I chased the shark away from you, now I’m being hunted and trying to stay close to your boats but you ain’t doing sh!t… End Times.
  6. SlicedFeet

Have you ever called someone a “Wanker?”

? The comedy show Mork & Mindy featured a character named Mr. Wanker who was Mindy's landlord.[18] This was broadcast on American TV and later British TV. On the American television show Married... with Children, Peggy Bundy's maiden name is Wanker and her family is from the fictional Wanker...
  7. SlicedFeet

For those of you who come back from Baja and think…

1969 for you…
  8. SlicedFeet

Asyms…Pyzel, John and Koa do Not think they are Living.

Maybe they are not really living… Pyzel..just said that chump has a board shaped by a little girl in Thailand. shapers who let sh!t fly….rad butttttttt Ohhhhh Myyyyyyy…I was jonesing’ and waiting for Koa’s girlf to make an appearance… then she shows up in a white bathing suit…That is...
  9. SlicedFeet

Who came up with the upside down board coat hanger for shops? And other surf shop display innovations.

Gotta say… Brilliant… Of course probably not a real money maker… What/Who are the other Unsung Heroes in surf display? I still remember when my friend got props for his window display in a Surf Shop from the line he rep’d. Learning Trade… Let’s hear some…
  10. SlicedFeet

Let’s Have A War

This article fascinated me.
  11. SlicedFeet

How come the WSL ripped off…

…The Hunger Games video style of announcing who made the cut into the top 5?
  12. SlicedFeet

San Diego may have had a legitimate left back in the 1920’s

North Island shot taken in the 1920’s. Before a massive jetty wall was constructed to form the entrance to San Diego Bay. I think a Pitcairn summer swell would have lit this up. Time Machine please.
  13. SlicedFeet

I got to haze some Pacific Beach groms after they threw an egg at my wife car.

Little Farkers! I was a passenger in my wife’s car and heading out to dinner and my side of the windshield got hit with a Splat! WTF? That was more than pelican sh!t! It was a thick viscous. I told my wife to Stop and pull over Now. She obliged. I knew what just happened, and I knew groms...
  14. SlicedFeet

SNL is making me laugh.

15. SlicedFeet

Breathholding contest in La Jolla?

30 seconds is the new record but who’s really counting? ” In light of a recent altercation in the water at La Jolla’s Windansea Beach, the San Diego Police Department is increasing its patrols of the area, including having officers work overtime. The afternoon of Aug. 13, a male surfer and...
  16. SlicedFeet

I got stung by a stingray today.

Those farkers got some sting. My fault though. I was taking a monstrous pisssss in about waist deep water as I was heading out. I didn’t want to move my feet, it was quite glorious. Then I looked down, felt the water moving out of a hole out to sea, had a premonition this was not good…BANG...