Search results

1. J

WTB - futures F6 tri or quad set

Looking for futures F6 tri or quad set or similar neutral medium fins. Looking to try medium fronts in quad set up on 7’4 mini mal. Thanks!
  2. J

Full size fin boxes for rear quads on a new board?????

I just picked up a mini log for a fun soft little beach break and it has a 4 plus one set-up. I bought it thinking I would ride it as a quad. Interestingly the rear quad boxes are full size. I know I've read people post about this issue before but I cant seem to find any of the posts. Is it...
  3. J

Anyone ridden both a CC long phish and an Album Moonstone?

Trying to make a decision between the two. Would love to hear rider feedback on the differences between them. Seems like the Moonstone is more versatile and has a wider range? Thanks!
  4. J

WTB MR twin + trailer

Looking to buy the FCS2 MR with trailer. Please let me know if you have a set you would be willing to sell. Thanks.
  5. J

How do you size your fish?

Looking to get a fish shape similar to a Christenson fish and wondering how to size it. The new Christensons I have seen feel wide and super thick even though the dims are 21 1/4 x 2 1/2. Wondering how much smaller I could ride them compared to my DD or do you try to keep them around the same...
  6. J

WTB: Machado Quad FCS

Anyone have a set to sell? Must be FCS. Thanks!
  7. J

Fling Wing Swallow Tail

Has anyone tried the Fling model with the winged swallow tail?
  8. J

WTB Futures Rasta Quads

Anyone got a set?
  9. J

suggestions on transitioning to a lower volume board

Any suggestions for transitioning to riding smaller boards? I’ve always ridden longboards but recently picked up a “mini” simmons design (which wasn’t so mini) but I love the feeling and now have no interest in riding my longboards. Over the last year I’ve picked up a few used short boards but...
  10. J

WTB Futures BLackstix

Anyone have any Futures Blackstix they might want to sell? Thank you!
  11. J

Futures Fins - Alpha vs. Honeycomb

Anyone ride the futures Alpha? How do they compare to the Honeycomb? or Tech Flex? Thanks!