Search results

1. V

Rickoray

+1 hang in there bro. it may never be like it was but it can still be good.
  2. V

The (Prone) Paddleboard Thread

first paddle of 2024 yesterday. beautiful day, calm conditions. struggling with knee paddling but will get it with practice i'm sure. More muscular fatigue than CV workout at this point but still great.
  3. V

Hobie Cats

I may have seen that one, around 50th? Used to surf 55th all the time back with VB surfer but that was 20 years ago. Fark.... it really was 20 years ago
  4. V

Cloudbreak what the fvck

Thanks for sharing. amazing.
  5. V

Hobie Cats

Anyone use one(or similar)? good experience ? bad? worth it?
  6. V

Pyzel Mini Padillac

where on EC? (roughly)
  7. V

Rickoray

hang in there buddy.
  8. V

Embryos is peoples

i heard about that and thought about the income tax implications..... hmm......
  9. V

Career Path

Thought it was going to be Miami Dolphins, but that's good too.
  10. V

Rest in peace Bill Frierson

far too young. vb surfer has 2 of his boards, gotta make sure he hangs on to them. life well lived.
  11. V

Griffins

seriously, let me know if you change you mind on shipping or if you travel south
  12. V

Mouse at the Wires in My Car Engine

Dealership suggested drier sheet under the hood. Worked great. We were told wires were coated with material that had a component of peanut oil that squirrels loved. Ate my wiring harness but nothing after drier sheet
  13. V

Anyone ridden a JS Big Baron?

actually no, i went through JS. Real only had the PE. ordered 6/30 . shipped 8/16. Arrived 8/23.
  14. V

i did do a custom PU, I went with the stock 6'6 with higher volume, 42L. I went a little crazy on the glassing at 6x6x6 and would not do this again. I think your 646 is good. It's an awesome utility board and by that I mean it will work if its crappy or good. I think this could be a...
  15. V

I would buy this again but that is based on my quiver. I have a 6'8 vector, 7'0 nautilus and 8'0 c bucket. this fit a void. it's a small, maneuverable board that is easy to get into waves and doesn't have a ton of volume that stresses my back knee and causes pain if I surf a lot. look at...
  16. V

The PE board arrived dinged and glassing felt thin. I would not buy this again . The PU board arrived perfect and has held up well- I would buy this again. I have a 6'6 and it is great board. I am holding on to this one. Read and watch reviews from others who can describe its qualities...
  17. V

Boards Ridden in 2023

boards ridden: 6'0 Stamps wtf 6'6 JS Big baron 6'8 Parmenter vector 7'0 CCnautilus 8'0 CC c bucket 11'0CC glider 14' bark paddle Not ridden but keeping 6'0 Stamps twin 6'4 Parmenter stocky 6'6 Bonzer e wing egg 9'0 Takayama opihi 9'6 GS perfecto (my first board ever- in rough shape)
  18. V

Entire east coast about to get some action.

sandbridge, va 8-9 foot drifty but clean. trying to upload video from iPhone but can't.
  19. V

THE GOODS

what about a healthy coating of aqua seal, flex seal or a combination of a both ?