Search results

1. B

Selling a classic car in Hawaii (Big Island)

I seen that one several times. Sweet ride. You could park it down on Bayfront with a sign like so many others do - more towards the Suisan side. Can put it on Craigslist too. Going the route of the car club members is probably the best bet. Most have contacts on other Islands.
  2. B

WTF with parents going on Spring Break with their kids?

West Palm Beach. Big party on Military Trail and Southern. :ROFLMAO:
  3. B

Big Island recommendations?

Pine Trees is rubbish. I would never recommend that place to go surf, but some seem to like it. And unless late season NW with prominent west in it, there will be no surf in the Waikoloa area. Possible that Mahai'ula would catch on a regular NW and that IMO is the best wave on the west side...
  4. B

Rip Curl - DONE!

let's just have surfing events. Male and female together. See who wins, who makes the top how many it is to get on tour, etc. Might as well do that for every sport. WNBA is terrible. US Women's futbol cries about pay. Whoever is good enough to make the team. Male, Female, trans. Then...
  5. B

Carissa & WSL...DONE?

Like SBD wrote, she wants to start a family. Women always have that dilemma. Keep being successful at my profession or let my eggs get fertilized. Both at the same time rarely work out, as the priorities change.
  6. B

What is the value of 10% of Kelia Moniz's prior contract?

My point exactly. It's retail. They use whatever they can to sell their items to the public. What is currently en vouge.
  7. B

So what's with the mafia guy husband? and your knowledge of this is ?
  8. B

I was wondering when did Roxy ever make a surfboard for Kelia or any of the other girls. Oh yeah, they didn't. Why? They don't care. They used surfing and fit beautiful females as a way to sell their clothing, bikinis, luggage, etc. And as has been discussed quite often, that's where the...
  9. B

10 Myths About Lower Back Pain (LBP)

I enjoyed deadlifts forever. Using the hex bar to do them was awesome. Notice the past tense. The question I was asked by some lifters and PT people and my massage guy was why do you do them? While it is a functional exercise, how often do you need to lift two, three, four hundred pounds off...
  10. B

Gliders....

Get it. Can't go wrong with a board from Roger. And that board will last you a lifetime. You may not use it all that much now but in the years to come, that will become one of your favorite boards and the 4 inch thickness will be appreciated.
  11. B

Roger Hinds Master Model

Finally got around to posting the pics. See how the surf is in a few days and will provide a ride report. Built solid, what you expect from Roger. Feels good. Fins provided. His model from NVS.
  12. B

Knee Pain

Haha I will try and find a picture of one on the internet. Just checked. Called the STAIRMASTER HIITMILL X
  13. B

Knee Pain

Haven't done the sled but walking backwards on the farmer's carry machine (not sure what the hell the thing is called) is great. End of workout, I do the one minute jog and then the one minute walk for five minutes, then five minutes of walking backwards. The machine has a set incline and you...
  14. B

Big Island and Kauai in March.

Get as much as you can on Kauai. Bay should still have, along with the west side. Kona side may be good if a late NW swell shows up, with more W than N. Hilo side more consistent with the trade swell, but probably nothing bigger than head high. Too early for a south but you never know.....
  15. B

Knee Pain

Another positive story. I have, or probably should say had, Fibular head pain in my right leg. I messaged KOTG on IG almost two months ago and he responded with a group of videos that he had on YouTube (saved me the time in trying to find them). They have been working; in fact most days I...
  16. B

Who is at fault? Bicyclist or Trucker?

In general, law enforcement has the following opinion: Bicycles are to be operated like any vehicle, which means they are to observe the rules of the road. No running red lights, stop signs, riding across crosswalks, going against the flow of traffic, etc. The truck driver is not without...
  17. B

ANYONE SEEN ANY GOOD MOVIES LATELY ?

Oh, The Wire. That was a good series. Damn good!
  18. B

Water Fasting

Completed 50 hours last evening. Wanted to go for 60 plus but Momma got home from HNL and said nope, you eating braddah, that's long enough. LOL. Since IF is part of what I do everyday, the first 18 hours was easy. The next 6-10 not so much. Body used to getting something besides tea and...
  19. B

Alaska buys Hawaiian

Have never flown Alaska. Planes are too small to fly to the mainland. Haven't taken Hawaiian in a long time either. The A330 is really old and first/business class needs better accommodations. And the A321 doesn't have reclining seating. Only take Hawaiian interisland, not Southwest, as I...