Search results

1. W

Biden.....DONE

RENT FREEEEEEEEE
  2. W

Biden.....DONE

Our difference is you try to convince him. I just laugh at him. Right now he is probably giggling, "they're talking about me. RENT FREE" What he doesn't realize is that we're laughing at him.
  3. W

Biden.....DONE

He knows it's a set up, he will ghost now
  4. W

Biden.....DONE

Just wait, comedy gold any minute now
  5. W

Biden.....DONE

No I'm just mocking him. I expect nothing back from him. . He's going to set me up with a toner cartridge straight line any minute now
  6. W

Biden.....DONE

Ahh, but the Steele dossier was factually correct.
  7. W

Biden.....DONE

Kinda like d0nnies tax returns? Does this mean you'll stop harping that Hillary paid for the Steele dossier? Doesn't matter where it came from?
  8. W

How Not to Park Your Boat

Why did the boat need a copy machine?
  9. W

Democrat Messiah Nate Silver. Book It.

He wants your sympathy. Be magnanimous and offer your hand
  10. W

Forgot to tell you about my cool new cool company

How are u such an expert on such things? The rapidity of your reply leads one to surmise you've done such research in advance of this discussion
  11. W

Biden.....DONE

U hate J.K. Rowling, don't u?
  12. W

Biden.....DONE

You're only here because you're too much a pussy to bet on the election. 16 days away The copy machine at Rite Aid is low on toner. You better run out and stock it. Oh wait, Rite Aid doesn't have public copy machines anymore. Damn, u lost another client
  13. W

The Collapse of Managerialism

You think you're better than us, don't you?
  14. W

Pour vinegar into the slot. Vinegar fixes everything
  15. W

I though you aren't supposed to rock the fin back like that, because the back of the fin will stab the board.
  16. W

Biden.....DONE

No he won't Duffy never argues with him
  17. W

Nothing to prepare for. I'm not going to riot, no matter the outcome. Nothing I do will change anything. I will cast my vote, after that I am a pebble in the stream.
  18. W

In 2016 d0nnie was down in the polls, and lost the majority vote. This time he's down by 20%
  19. W

hunter biden, whats going to happen

U sure do know a lot about selling office equipment.
  20. W

Well of course if tRump wins. If Biden wins, it was because the election was fair. If tRump wins, while being down 20% in the polls, we know something is amiss