Search results

1. C

Modern-ish twin?

As far as fish go I've had quad, twinsers and twin plus trailer go good for me but am yet to find a twin that goes "good" backside. Not that I've had many. MR twin, lost RNF (as twin, no trailer), Album Townsend asym Twin. I, along with other commenters I've seen here have had It will go...
  2. C

Modern-ish twin?

Me too, seasick. I feel bad saying it but that was hard to watch! Ditto on the board build tho, good work!
  3. C

What OTR surfboard should I buy? WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!

I have no Idea about Tomo but the Hydroshort is so pleasing to the eyes it just must work. I am sure you could find one on a rack near you in S Cal (if you were so inclined)
  4. C

Hit up email on the MC site and they will direct you to rep who is in Cali pretty sure. If there is one stocked here he will be best resource Been eying the same but torn between that and the hybrid, and the shorty. None of the stock dims are for what I want unfortunately, I am personally good...
  5. C

Puddle Jumper HP Round vs regular ol' PJ?

HP is about as more HP as you would expect but for better waves, not "good" waves yet Might want to go Rocket or Uber XL. IMO
  6. C

Real Water Sports has the ones MC shaped and Timmy Patterson shapes the customs. Been eying em myself, stock dims not really up my alley tho
  7. C

Maurice Cole Reverse Vee
  8. C

Hipster Du Learns to Shed Tiger on a Trusty

Thats funny! I was just thinking how much better harrison is riding HPSB than the HPSB rippers look riding all the mid lengths CI have been feeding them. Even though it is obvious Harrison was excellent at shortboarding before he went retro, it's kind of counterintuitive as it would seem like...
  9. C

Official ....Lost custom order thread

Some bad ass sleds, congrats! I see tree, what's the last one Christenson?
  10. C

Master shapers to buy a board while you can list...

Tom Parrish Greg Liddle Nev Hyman Col Smith
  11. C

Satellite offices

Very cool guy with great energy, and fast riding designs
  12. C

Satellite offices

Shaping runs in the family, his brother Christians boards were under the feet of a lot of NSSA groms a decade or so ago my son had a few. Kind of seemed like he was on the way to becoming renowned at that stage, he is likely ghost shaping somewhere still.
  13. C

NVS for Futures: AM-COMP (L) - APEX - Like New

I am with you, AM's even in RTM with all that rake feel too stiff for me too, even in my most rockered tailed board V2SB. Maybe if I was surfing curvier down the line waves all the time...wouldn't that be nice
  14. C

Satellite offices

Pretty sure Noah Budroe is one there, he was once anyways. Maybe a guy named Tuttle?
  15. C

Master shapers to buy a board while you can list...

Al Merrick? maybe too late though
  16. C

Darks Arts EPS and Carbon Fiber Surfboards

Amazing (Skittles) quiver!! the Fall is lookin bright!!
  17. C

Modern-ish twin?

Why not just call or email Malcom? He is so mellow and will take the time, just make sure you ask for med rails (if that's what you want) otherwise it likely will come full.
  18. C

Channel Islands Surfboards

Does Rick Hammon still shape there at R. don't hear much bout that legend. Was telling me how if I felt I wanted more tail rocker put a car tire (or makeshift) over the tail in the sun to bend rocker, what he does. -sorry for CI/R. highjack
  19. C

Channel Islands Surfboards

Those Twin pins look so nice in photos but in videos look off, like not balanced, or something. Maybe why not released yet. IMO BTW, I listened to a Donald Brink (exclusively shapes asym) poddie interview where he mentioned working with CI on an asym collaboration, whose got the down and...