Search results

1. K

Why is Ben Shapiro afraid of Wet Ass Pussy?

He also seems like the type that would have a basement dungeon, dirt floor and all.
  2. K

Wait until Sturgis hits.
  3. K

Political Meme Thread

4. K

Speaking of denial, does Ben Shapiro still think a wet pussy is a medical condition that needs immediate treatment (i.e., Karl Hungus)?
  5. K

What exactly is Donald Trump’s platform in 2020?

I assume you mean digging a deeper hole to get out.
  6. K

How are they ever going to put Humpty Dumpty back together when they have trouble getting the wall up in the first place? Actually, come to think of it, this is pretty symbolic of this election (horses/donkeys/whatever):
  7. K

*** Official 2020 Community Surf Journal ***

Ha. The surf-related day gets better. Noticed a small hole and soft part under the rail. No biggie, cut off foam, sand it all down so can repair tomorrow and what do I see but glass starting to break apart again from stringer to rail right adjacent to where a buckle was previously repaired...
  8. K

mykamala.org

Come-come-Kamala
  9. K

Happy 100th Birthday to our National Parks

Awesome trip!
  10. K

Can we talk about Sturgis?

Nice. Her right nipple pastie makes George Washington look like Hannibal Lecter and... is that Hillary Clinton next to him? Hopefully that tape isn't too sticky - would be a shame to have a welt on Trump's left cheek.
  11. K

Seriously, right?! Even though it was thigh high or something, it was actually better last week since the waves came in, gradually grew and then broke. None of this wobbly, backing off, indecisive crumble. Not a breathe of wind either.
  12. K

Oh man what a frustrating sesh. The ground fog with evil little Mars poking its head above it was an evil omen. Waves should have been better than what they were. Shoulder high I guess. There were corners but the waves backed off so badly, the corners pretty much disappeared. Lumpy and...
  13. K

*** Official "Dumb things tRump says" thread ***

Oh we all know he's got at least a couple toes dipping into the grave. Foregone conclusion. Kamala as President? Hell, I called that several years ago and pretty much on the verge. That's not an endorsement however. The Biden-Harris ticket is about not being Trump. Pretty much just try to...
  14. K

*** Official "Dumb things tRump says" thread ***

He has an organ that provides him the ability to be dumb. Those are mighty qualifications. I'd love to see that in court where that's used as a defense. "At least he had a brain to do those crimes!"
  15. K

President Harris

Collateral damage to let Hillary know it still isn't her turn?
  16. K

Political Meme Thread

Goddamn Boondocks. :roflmao:
  17. K

And the winner is...

Probably her ability to transition from that to deadlift.
  18. K

And the winner is...

How awesome will it be when Biden tells Harris he will help bus protesters to the inner cities of their choice?
  19. K

And the winner is...

Portland is so going to burn.
  20. K

And the winner is...

Oh hell, Maxine Waters as VP (and future president) would have been great. Just the debates, it would make a great drinking game. A sip for every time she said motherfuckin cracka towards Pence under her breath and a shot every time out loud. She would send the Secret Service to Denny's...