Search results

1. O

***Official 2020 Community Surf Journal***

clean but walled on the early morning low tide. somehow still surfed 3 hours. no reasonable explanation for that. had more fun prior two days with the wind on it as the shape was better and crowd lighter.
  2. O

Well, that was a first.

lol. WTF man. hard to top that.
  3. O

So it’s official. ‘Public health officials’ need to be ignored....

and shouldn't it be "Your Mom's Dildo" are there no standards here?
  4. O

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/06/05/871102763/new-coronavirus-hot-spots-emerge-across-south-and-in-california-as-northeast-slo article claims 40% increase in cases in CA in last week . . . .
  5. O

How’s the stock market?

6. O

intercostal - this sucks. one little area in your ribs and your entire body has to take a break.
  7. O

i bruised two ribs and ganked my shoulder on a crappy (my fauilt) seoi nagi during randori on a guy with 50 pounds on me; thankfully that healed 100% but it took 4-5 months. who knows; maybe i'll get there some day. i really enjoy the whole deal.
  8. O

How’s the stock market?

next level FOMO
  9. O

nah. you'd kick my ass. i went on/off for 8 months and then the virus hit. trying judo at 45 was interesting though. fun stuff.
  10. O

*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

which of these have the easiest entry requirements with the lowest time commitment moving forward? i feel like a new club would be just the thing for me right now.
  11. O

Riot videos and reaction here

i'm just having some lulz feel free to have some at my expense - not hard to do as i'm a slow moving target
  12. O

power rage 7/10
  13. O

nah. i got my ukemi. you get all these injuries from judo and then sensei is like, "yes. but you will always know how to fall and one day it will be very important."
  14. O

you guys will like this one. while i'm surfing this morning this guy tells me about how he's out eating at a popular oceanside restaurant which now has a lot of outside seating. everyone is sitting outside, enjoying their food and beers, and watching some protestors come down PCH. it's all...
  15. O

yo dog. this is America. i can do as i please within the law. if you don't like it, that's on you, not me.
  16. O

from what? you want to become infected with COVID-19 because you think that will improve your immune system?
  17. O

no fooking way i'm getting in a mass of people i should add though that last week i picked up my mail without a glove (only because hand sanitizer was close at hand) that's where my risk tolerance is
  18. O

seeing a lot of boarded up windows in downtown o'side
  19. O

***Official 2020 Community Surf Journal***

swell up with south wind early and some current. kinda funky but improved a bit into the session; not as rippable as yesterday but had some fun turn sections with a only a few out. i'm super stoked on surfing at the moment so i shrug off crap surf and just paddle out and have fun. yew
  20. O

Defund the Police

backwater = back up is 45 minutes away u r on your own no thanks