Search results

1. silentbutdeadly

FCS2 Mayhem Large and Futures Roberts

Both in excellent condition. $55 for the Roberts and $65 for the Mayhems. Pick up local in San Diego or add $7 for shipping.
  2. silentbutdeadly

FInatic - DONE!

https://finatic.com/ Sorry, I've always wanted to post one of those "Done" threads so I can be like the cool kids
  3. silentbutdeadly

SBD is in Love

Twice
  4. silentbutdeadly

Hayden and Future Flex

Is there a way to get a Hayden in FutureFlex that's made in the U.S.? I know Pure Glass does them I believe but is Hayden exclusive to them being made in Thailand? My buddy demo'd and untitled and absolutely loved it. I have another friend that has one and loves it as well.
  5. silentbutdeadly

Concrete Work

I'm budgeting some house projects for this year and I am not ready to get an estimate. I seem to be having trouble getting an idea of how much it costs to install concrete. I only about 300 square feet or so. DO they charge more per square foot for small jobs like this? Does the price usually...
  6. silentbutdeadly

*** Official Can We Talk About the New Mayhem Fins Thread ***

Just keeping with the proper format these days. Anyone try them and can tell how they compare to the old template? Was just talking to my buddy about how they have changed and the absurd fact that FCS are different than Futures supposedly.
  7. silentbutdeadly

Curren is Still Curren

And I'm okay with that
  8. silentbutdeadly

WTB Futures Mayhem and Pyzel Large

Anyone have a set?
  9. silentbutdeadly

*** Official What's the Word on The Eddie thread ***

Seems to have gone quiet and according to surflie the swell forecast seems to have dropped a bit?
  10. silentbutdeadly

6'4" Rusty Blackbird

Stock dims. 19.5 and 2.62 Thick. Rails are foiled generously. Great board. Bigger one on the way. Slight discount for erBB'rs https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/spo/d/san-diego-64-rusty-blackbird-surfboard/7039091741.html
  11. silentbutdeadly

Surfboarding With the Ho's

12. silentbutdeadly

Mason and Ben Gravy Have a Surf

Love this stuff.
  13. silentbutdeadly

WTB: Large Mayhem - Futures

Anyone have a set? My buddy wants em.
  14. silentbutdeadly

Vitamin B12 Deficiency

Anyone have this? Just started taking supplements What's your experience?
  15. silentbutdeadly

WTB Futures T1 in Fiberglass

Missed a set a week or two ago. Bummed. Anyone have or know of a set?
  16. silentbutdeadly

WTB Futures T1 Fiberglass

Missed a set a week or two ago. Bummed. Anyone have or know of a set?
  17. silentbutdeadly

WTB Futures T1 and Trailer in Fiberglass

I know it's a long shot but ya never know unless you try. Anyone happen to have a set laying around?
  18. silentbutdeadly

SBD's Old G&S Resurrection

Figured this forum could use a thread like this. I learned to surf when I was about 12 or 13. I'm just shy of 43 now. At the time, I wanted a shortboard and nothing but a short board that all the cool kids had. Started with a 5'10" Canyon (damn I wish I still had that thing) but was basically...
  19. silentbutdeadly

Spine Teck

I really liked the feel of the spine teck rocket wide I rode.