Search results

1. S

End of an Era

Jeez forgot how good of a surfer he is. Back hand looking lethal as fook!!
  2. S

**BONZER THREAD 2014**

Years ago I had a Bonzer with Red X fin system in it. Not sure about the newer systems but the red x had room to adjust the runners. For the life of me, I could never get them dialed. Wish Id have just had them glassed on.
  3. S

Adult Men Shouldn’t Skateboard.

Timely. After laying off the skate for a couple years, the past month Ive gotten the bug again. Im 49 now but still feel comfortable on my skate. Decided Im gonna stay out of the parks for the most part and went on a ditch mission over the weekend. Always been one of my favorite things to skate...
  4. S

War Movies

Growing up my pops would not allow any type of war movie to play in our house. Period. He was a Vietnam vet who saw plenty of combat. If he walked in the room and there was a war movie on hed instantly turn it off. sh!t was a major trigger for him. Later in life he was diagnosed as suffering...
  5. S

RIP otf???

Really bummed I never got to meet the man in person now that Im hearing all these stories. Always enjoyed his posts but not the same as being face to face. Also,I never realized how many erbb actually connect outside of this place! That's bitchen. My heart goes out to his family and to all of...
  6. S

Curren is Still Curren

Love el cap but its been years since Ive surfed it. Mainly because I have to pass about a dozen waves that would be going off on my way up by the time it starts doing its thing. Had lots of good surfs there over the years though. I actually like surfing it when its really small. You can get some...
  7. S

R.I.P. Neil Peart

Damn it! Fook cancer!!!
  8. S

**BONZER THREAD 2014**

I see what your saying. Definitely look farther inside the rail. Maybe that was the issue. Like I said, I got the square out and triple checked em numerous times. Believe I set the center fin where Malcolm recommends and based the runners position off of that. Tried a few different things but...
  9. S

**BONZER THREAD 2014**

Heres one I sold years ago. A 6'10 step up for good waves I had custom shaped. Of all the Bonzers Ive had this was my least favorite. I wanted it for trips so I ordered the runners with the old Red X fin system. No matter how many times I tried, I could never get the fins dialed in. Used a...
  10. S

**BONZER THREAD 2014**

Ive never ridden a AO but I can tell just by looking at one and holding one that's its not for me. Im also a used board junkie so Id be going the Octa route for sure. I hate buyers remorse on a brand new board that doesnt feel right. Im sure used AO are extremely few and far between too. Guess...
  11. S

Is Ken Bradshaw still surfing?

Did fast Eddie ever surf? Or did he just sling dope? Asking for a friend.
  12. S

Is Ken Bradshaw still surfing?

Always looked like you could hit him with a 2X4 across the chin and he wouldn't budge.
  13. S

**BONZER THREAD 2014**

Much thanks for this one SrPato!! Been getting lots of use at a particular beach break south of town. Like a knife through warm butter.
  14. S

***Official Snow Surfing 2019 - 2020 Thread***

The price tag for snowboarding squeezed me out years ago, but is Mammoth really $180 a day to get on the lifts!?!?!?
  15. S

**BONZER THREAD 2014**

My latest. Picked it up from a fellow erbb a couple months ago and have been putting it through its paces since. Waited a long time for one of these to come up used in my size. Well worth the wait. 6’2X21 1/4X2 11/16.
  16. S

Remember "Fun Boards" from the late 90s?

Borrowed a buddys 7"0 Randy Cone and never gave it back. Board went great in all kinds of surf. Don't know what ever happened to it but I wish I still had it.
  17. S

Ci

Bye Felicia.
  18. S

Jack Robinson qualifies for WSL World Tour amidst controversy with Zeke Lau due to surf eitiquette faux pas!

Robo must be having a comfortable stay on the North Shore after that. Stoked hes on tour next year.
  19. S

Disneyland Prices - WTF

Went a few years ago, mid week during the holiday season. Bought tickets online so we were locked in. Drove down early from Ventura, got to the gate and they were at maximum capacity, not letting anyone in...yep, Disneyland max capacity...they kicked us over to the Adventure Park till enough...
  20. S

Hey Robo, show me some $,$$$!

I thought it was about Jack Robinsons gf.