Search results

1. R

Aleeda wetsuits

I was sponsored back in the 80's. Decent wetsuits, I still have the promotional coozie. Looks like they sold out to Walmart.
  2. R

worst SurferMag pop up ad EVER

:mad: :fight:
  3. R

Today it's the Confederate monuments, tomorrow...

...the Alamo, then the Jefferson and Washington Memorials, and finally the Spanish missions they'll be taking a **** on. You West Coast guys ready for your own history revision?
  4. R

More tragedy for the Aikau family

Gerald Aikau murder suicide Damn, how incredibly sad. Poor kid...
  5. R

this should set frvcvs's hair on fire

:roflmao: Nugent, Kid Rock and Sarah Palin visit the White House
  6. R

Fly United and you might get your ass kicked

69 year old man dragged off United flight How about some de-escalation training United? They have to be in PR Hell....
  7. R

Gnarly California rains

Ya'll stay safe out there. Turn around, don't drown. My son-in-law downing a weakened redwood in the Santa Cruz Mountains after the tree next to it had already fallen and blocked the driveway....100'+ Dat boy has giant cajones.... sludgey rivermouth working with 10...
  8. R

America's single greatest contribution to mankind

Ice cold 6oz.(8) glass bottle of Coca-Cola
  9. R

Courtney Conlogue....women's pro surfer article in ESPN

What say ye? I wouldn't backpaddle her for sure.... Pro surfer Courtney Conlogue comments on the sport and fitness
  10. R

Occy's new culinary venture

Bronze cut too
  11. R

?able "right to bear" arms scenario

On the subject of concealed carry....uhhhhh Loaded pistol found inside woman's vagina
  12. R

PB DoucheDrone or not?

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrzU-MMBGIM[/video] The operator/poster seems to be making a case that the fisherman was the douche.
  13. R

15 year old tried as an adult in Santa Cruz

15 year old accused of raping/murdering 8 year old tried as an adult Soooo, what do they wanna do now?
  14. R

this drone schit has gotten out of hand

Hobby drone grounds firefighting operations
  15. R

frvcvs' conundrum

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leCwujjHYbE[/video]
  16. R

pic of Sunset Beach fire station '86

Across from Foodland. Anyone who might know the firefighter in front of the engine? I can hardly imagine pulling a shift there and watching the sunsets out back.... :rockin: :bowdown:
  17. R

a few pics from my SC visit last week

I had some epic time with my kids and grand kids last week. Weather wasn't bad either. Pretty much stayed up country in the woods but I did break for the beach one day. cat named Dennis Godfrey...owned the peak with old school knowledge and style. knuckleheads in a rubber ducky
  18. R

-9-1-1 emergency-compact flash card related

half way through copying 800+ images, it locks up and I get a window prompting a 'format' suggestion. I slapped it into the camera itself, same prompt. Same in my main cp. fark I know there's more pics.... what next?
  19. R

hey frvcvs, how do you like your spineless Hollywood now?

Shutting down The Interview, then the protest movie Team America...gutless wonders. From a bygone era, BEFORE we were at war with Nazi Germany, we didn't care if we stepped on some toes. [video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcvjoWOwnn4[/video]