Search results

1. S

Guys riding Wavestorms at the better spots, why do you do it?

Soft top riders are mostly people who are trying to be cool or theyre mediocre surfers who are pulling the "oh im just having fun" as a coping mechanism. We are all out there to have fun, not just the soft top guys. Thankfully no one rides them at my local spots.
  2. S

Pros Popping Up

I grab rails when I pop and its too late to change that :shrug:
  3. S

the GOP is the party of disenfranchisement

Not an argument from either of you. I'll take my W im done here. Hopefully your eyes open up as you see what your son goes through in his life, but I doubt it.
  4. S

You just admitted that there is a bias against white men but I should just deal with it? Again, this is not about me, I am doing just fine despite all the bullshit. Its about the overall system having an inherit bias against white men, while simultaneously demonizing white men as the...
  5. S

I switched you up with another guy on here who is Asian/mixed. Why do you want my anecdotal experiences? Thats not scientific. If you want to learn more research diversity quotas and affirmative action for starters.
  6. S

8 out of 40 of those democrats posted above are white gentiles. You said you see "lots of white gentile men in there"
  7. S

More baseless rants from USAToday. Why are they pushing White Supremacy?? https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/10/18/democrats-giving-up-white-men-midterms-suicide-opioids-column/1582776002/
  8. S

Whoa, you just destroyed that straw man. Great job. You blew it to smithereens. Btw, only 8 of those democrat elects are white males.
  9. S

A jewish identity, not a white identity, european identity or american identity. https://apnews.com/38d217df36e903a671089dfb4e669218 Changing of the guard https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jun/28/democratic-debate-kamala-harris-leads-changing-of-guard Sorry to source from Neo Nazi...
  10. S

So no argument? Ok I will take my victory.
  11. S

Easy for you to say. You are literally a protected class. White men are not. You know Jews arent "white men" dont you? Even regarding the gentiles, those are mostly old boomers who have been in congress for a long time. But they will be going soon, just as AOC replaced a white gentile.
  12. S

What does that have to do with anything? The dems have made very clear they're no party for white men.
  13. S

Yeah bro the Dems are for full enfranchisement of straight white males aren't they.
  14. S

Drowning at Rincon today...

Everyone likes to joke around about Mondos but it GOES OFF once every few years.
  15. S

Wipeout Advice in Bigger Surf?

The old "Im fucked, better point it to the beach" at 14:00
  16. S

That article said dont jump off your board. Its a waste of oxygen. Basically dont use your legs at all.
  17. S

XTR

Try 100XMS
  18. S

Yeah thats what I do, it has the added advantage of your leg being in the optimal position for the leash to yank it. I usually only go head first if its to get under a falling lip.
  19. S

Ive only been caught by a 20ft (face) set once. Other than that my experience is in DOH-TOH surf. I dont think theres anything wrong with diving head down under and towards the white water. Maybe Im wrong? I usually pindrop anyways.
  20. S

XTR

why?