Search results

1. Retropete

So which one of you was the troll that slater called out?

Then there's the other story just below it informing us that Billy Kemper has broken his pelvis in Africa.
  2. Retropete

What Boards You Got On Order?

Sold my van to local shaper and included a custom in the deal. 7'6" x 22&1/2" x 3" with a double concave bottom and secret sauce rails. The nose is fuller than I was expecting but now it's got that mini mal stealthiness about it because it is the loosest midlength I've ever ridden and I've owned...
  3. Retropete

Distant Shores

Got a P900 you made on your own?
  4. Retropete

Distant Shores

They better get some engineers out to those cranes on the oil rigs...someone replaced them with spaghetti! Photos on earth that show a horizon a bit further than normal do not trump photos taken from space of a spherical earth.
  5. Retropete

Bodyboards

I was going to say look for an Austin surfboards paipo/bellyboard but when I searched for a link to provide I discovered he pulled the pin on his surfboard business and is now making hand crafted pens. Have a look at paipo.org on the forums. Linky...
  6. Retropete

Hydra Lives !!

SHOW
  7. Retropete

DefrostedPooper—DONE

You could copy and paste your post into the fats chicks threads as well! :p
  8. Retropete

Distant Shores

Thanks for the heads up.
  9. Retropete

Rusty custom

"Brand new"...ridden once. Duh...used. Not long ago went to buy a board that was advertised as "brand new, never ridden." Got it out in the light and it had heel dents. Only minor but it had been ridden.
  10. Retropete

Distant Shores

Muddy the waters. Nowhere did I say or did you ask who was the first to show the motion of the earth. I was giving you an example of one of your own finding out that the earth is moving. I especially like how you are incredulous that results from a flat earthers use of a laser ring gyroscope...
  11. Retropete

Distant Shores

12. Retropete

Distant Shores

Movement of the earth: 15 degree per hour drift as shown by Bob Knodel using a laser ring gyroscope.
  13. Retropete

Distant Shores

Assuming the earth is flat and assuming water is always level what is maintaining the earth's level? Even 1 degree of axial tilt will have 1/2 of the oceans of the world and other large bodies of water causing catastrophic flooding. There must be something maintaining this critical level since...
  14. Retropete

Distant Shores

As per Sickdog's comment I would to say it's easy while hiding your identity on an internet forum to say any kind of crap. Before you type or post stuff about calling the challenger disaster a hoax address whether you would be man enough to call it a hoax face to face with the loved ones of the...
  15. Retropete

Weight loss is harder than rocket science.

That's it for a lot of people. Laziness, lack of ability and or knowledge to prepare ones own food, convenience, time restraints come into play.
  16. Retropete

Let's clear some things up.

Looks like you're using the new spellcheck/autocorrect feature...what gives? :-)
  17. Retropete

DefrostedPooper—DONE

Maybe in 3 days time he can pull off a resurrection.
  18. Retropete

DefrostedPooper—DONE

If working off the less $s in the bank is more "core" amongst the surfing zealots I could be a real contender. I nominate for Havoc to fly the Firewire flag from now on.
  19. Retropete

Women drivers...

Can we talk about obese women drivers?
  20. Retropete

Watch out! Cyclist coming through

A quick head check can save your life.