Search results

1. B

Carver - Skate Wheel Opinion.

I'd either stick with the originals or something in a 90A durometer. Mini Logo or OJ's comes to mind. The 975 and 97's will be fast but will def slide out at the modern super smooth concrete parks of SoCal. And, F yeah Andy is punk for wearing a helmet.
  2. B

Sano cell service question

Thanks guys, but I was down there yesterday. Fun AM sesh and the T Mobile cell service was pretty good. I had a couple work things I needed to take care of and figured I could post up down there after a surf. Cheers Belch
  3. B

Sano cell service question

Does anyone know if the cell service down at old mans is any good? T mobile specifically. Cheers, Belch
  4. B

2 speeding tickets in 2 months, same spot- Encinitas

El Camino northbound the bike cops sit right in the driveway for Michael's and pick off cars all morning.
  5. B

Mr walrus mustache is officer Garcia, local legend to those in the know. Or so I'm told :) I've seen those bike cops there many times. At 730 AM there is very light traffic and it's super easy to drive by there at 45-50. Those cops always have people pulled over, like every morning. Cash cow for...
  6. B

I'll take a look into the MR Ticket guy, I'm usually suspect of those types of services but maybe it will work this time. Figured on trying the trial by written declaration route and seeing how that pans out for the first ticket. Traffic regularly goes 45+ in that area so 49-50 isn't too...
  7. B

Radar gun on the second one, nothing on the first. Probably gonna do the trial by declaration and see ow it goes on the first one and play it that way. The scene of the crimes was on El Cam where it's only 35 mph but everyone goes 50 especially when there is no traffic or red lights. Bike cops...
  8. B

Thanks for the comic relief. The one about the sharts was probably her best defense and sadly it's too late. Belch
  9. B

I forgot about insurance premiums, fml
  10. B

Great advice guys. haha Thanks Belch
  11. B

Same spot 50 in a 35. Not me, but my wife. Any advice. Face palm emoji Thanks, Belch
  12. B

What’s the going rate for Mexican Blankets?

Chango the ceramic monkey can be found at the ceramic shop across from Los Gaviotas for $10. They had a pile of them along with any other ceramic items you so desire. Cheers, Belch
  13. B

EPS 5-10 RP US Blank-Encinitas

Decided I'm gonna keep it after all. Cheers and beers, Belch
  14. B

Best soft top?

The Boardworks Froth is a pretty rad board. I have a 5'6" and it surfs pretty well, not all mushy and flexy like a wavestorm. Futures boxes so you can run real fins. They're on CL in San Diego for short $$. Go get one!
  15. B

Jake Burton RIP

Bummer. Was always a fan of his work. Always seemed like a solid guy.
  16. B

EPS 5-10 RP US Blank-Encinitas

Hey all, I bought this in error and figured I'd put it up here in case anyone was feeling creative. Brand new, no issues. $70 PM me if you want it. Cheers, Belch
  17. B

Surfers ear surgery

No leash needed. I've never lost one in the water.
  18. B

WTB: Longboard Noserider San Diego -Encinitas

Jameshanks is fooking clownshoes Good tip on Birds and Ropers-I'll have to go sneak around their shops Figured someone has a crusty old log hanging around their shed. Cheers, Belch
  19. B

WTB: Longboard Noserider San Diego -Encinitas

Looking for 9-4 + single fin, square tail, classic type noserider. PM me with what ya got Cheers, Belch
  20. B

Surfers ear surgery

I've been wearing Mack's plugs for years, the purple ones. Cheap and keeps water out. I've had zero issues since I started wearing them. My surfers ear hasn't progressed but it hasn't gotten better either (not sure that's possible)