Search results

1. S

Leash for foil

I use an 8 foot straight leash, I want my foil as far away as possible when I eat it, it does wrap around the tail wing if I don’t pull it up when waiting for a wave but it’s the price I pay to know that when that leash is tight I’ll be alright.
  2. S

foiling podcasts

Which one rides the best out of everything you’ve tried? Are the differences in ride performance that drastic between the top brands?
  3. S

foiling podcasts

Only saw a few small snippets on insta a while back, nothing lately though.
  4. S

foiling podcasts

New episode with ericfoil from the instagram, good listen indeed.
  5. S

Baghdad airstrike kills important Iranian military dude.....or something.

some of the comments on that post are pretty fvcking good
  6. S

6000 american servicemen/veterans kill themselves every year, this super duper bad guy being loosely associated with a few hundred or so being killed in action seems like a small deal compared to that. :shrug:
  7. S

foiling podcasts

hey grendal!!! whats the sig gear like compared to the other stuff you've ridden?
  8. S

foiling podcasts

haha that's some random foil world connection!!
  9. S

foiling podcasts

i reckon they must be buffing people up quite a bit, they clearly look really good but foilwizard is still at the top of the tree for me and he's still sticking on the old lift 170 fish. also heard unifoil have upped their prices recently now they're in full production mode and have a few...
  10. S

full article https://theduran.com/lies-the-bethlehem-doctrine-and-the-illegal-murder-of-soleimani/ 'In one of the series of blatant lies the USA has told to justify the assassination of Soleimani, Mike Pompeo said that Soleimani was killed because he was planning “Imminent attacks” on US...
  11. S

foiling podcasts

New episode with Hawaiian grom jack ho/ ‘jackfromtown’ off of the instagram, Pretty good talker for a 14 year old.
  12. S

foiling podcasts

Episode with ocean baby from the instagram, She really likes foiling, a lot.
  13. S

Newbie surf foiler here

I’d add try to remember to keep some pressure on your rear toes/lock your ankles to prevent kickflips of death in your early stages.
  14. S

Foil Session Logs

Same experience here, best run of Xmas waves for years, foiling and surfing every day, I’m feeling like I’ve levelled up with my turns finally after going straight for so long, definitely think getting back on a surfbort after such a long break off one has helped put some fresh perspective...
  15. S

Refuckulation thread.

have you seen that cloud9 give a 4 hole stab option as standard!!! thats some forward thinking from a brand, just need their foils to catch up a bit. sick work clammy! that signature stab looks beautiful. is that gofoil stab spigot mount a separate piece from the main fuse molding?
  16. S

foiling podcasts

new episode with Dave Kalama, i think this is my favourite one so far, Dave is such a fvcking good dude and seems so frothy.
  17. S

Pantifa hits the streets in the UK ... moar LiBrOowl TeArS !!!!!

The information in that clip is still valid whichever way your particular leanings, A lot of the extra funding goes into the pockets of the middle men/private companies/crooked management, if boris is lying to the public this time I hope he fvcking hangs for it.
  18. S

foiling podcasts

Is the 900 thick on the profile? The takuma isn’t that skinny, maybe ask him what he meant on Instagram?
  19. S

Best foil for you.

is that the repair from the rock strike a while back? are you gonna keep the mfc or just ride the sig gear?