Search results

1. GDaddy

Whistleblower — IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT

The left (including the progressive left) isn't going to cede the center to the right forever. Neither party has ever stuck to the extremes of their base to that extent for very long. Sooner or later the Dems make the compromises it takes to win back those squishy voters in the swing states...
  2. GDaddy

For those of you opposed to peach mints.....

I agree with that.
  3. GDaddy

Obama: we need "a civilian national security force" like military

It was a rough week for him. . Add to that the point that chicks are notorious for holding a grudge and we can expect him to be lashing out for a couple weeks before he gets his rage under control.
  4. GDaddy

Effects of Family Structure on Crime

So what are your feelings about one good or average parent AND one shitty parent? Still worse than the one good parent working solo? Or how about the prevalence of one shitty parent working solo BECAUSE they're a shitty person?
  5. GDaddy

I don't know about same sex marriage per se. I think kids do better with one parent who is stronger at nuturing and another who is stronger at disciplining. We see hetero couples where those roles are reversed so I don't see why gay/lesbian couples would be any different. What I don't...
  6. GDaddy

That's exactly how it went. We didn't disagree on much else other than the one issue. The irreconcilable difference was that issue was her litmus test - one of the core principles around which she aspired to live her life. And as a true believer she couldn't do that without me being on board...
  7. GDaddy

Daytona Gun Show

Even if the NRA is so inclined, it's highly doubtful they have any significant influence over this progression. At some point these guys are going to do their own designs, specific to their build process. I don't know anything about the engineering involved, but it's not hard to imagine these...
  8. GDaddy

Daytona Gun Show

Probably. That's the way it's looking.
  9. GDaddy

Daytona Gun Show

The home builders are getting closer. One designer is recommending a 3-D printer that only costs $200. Crealty3D Ender-3 3D Printer on Amazon <iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture"...
  10. GDaddy

A video for Fecal Fascist to attempt to refute.

None of the other candidates on that stage expressed any disagreement with him in that moment, so there's that.
  11. GDaddy

Technically what happened is she issued me one ultimatum too many. A decision she came to regret. She was wrong, though; because she did do better for herself the 2nd time around by choosing a good guy who shared her religious values. I respect them both for that even though I don't...
  12. GDaddy

I'm not lecturing you. As fkt up as you obviously are it probably was better for your kid to be raised by a single mom. Maybe he's better off despite you being a self-centered POS. You re the poster child for middle-aged adolescents. "Me-First, Fck-You" is not an impressive persona for you...
  13. GDaddy

Like I said, my middle son has already racked up a longer SO relationship than anything you've ever been able to do, and my other sons are not far behind you. That is not an indication of young people being fkt up or of hating women or of being dysfunctional. My youngest son actually...
  14. GDaddy

Daytona Gun Show

That same guy said that for home defense his go-to is his Glock, not an AR.
  15. GDaddy

I don't assume any given child being raised by a single mom is going to have difficulties but it's apparent that as a group they have more problems. The data is pointing in just the one direction. Then there's you. You're definitely damaged and you definitely perpetuated the cycle, and now...
  16. GDaddy

You know, I actually don't believe you. Not that it matters.
  17. GDaddy

Daytona Gun Show

I was just chatting with someone about the decision Colt made to stop selling ARs to civilians. He lives back east and he shoots recreationally. He said he was unusual among his friends because he only owns one AR-style rifle. Most of them own several. He also said that most avid shooters...
  18. GDaddy

You really do hate your dad, don't you? :ROFLMAO: I wonder if that's his fault or your fault? No wonder you felt like your active participation in your kid's life was optional.
  19. GDaddy

Just the fact that you think single parenting is just as viable for the masses as the 2-parent, nuklar and extended family models that have prevailed throughout human history says a lot. Why do you hate the science so badly? Father Absent Homes; Implications for Criminal Justice and Mental...
  20. GDaddy

The point of the thread was about the hazards of trying to raise a kid solo. My kids were never raised that way. I put my time in, and then some. Nobody is chipping on you for splitting with your ex. It was your choice to not raise your own kid because you so valued your transplant...