Search results

1. S

Whistleblower — IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT

Apparently he called off an escalation with Iran and that made Bolton mad. Here, he told the Ukrainians to investigate Biden's kid. Eight times. LOL. I'm sure this'll go somewhere in between OJ's investigation for Nicole Brown Simpson's murderer and Trump and Arpaio's investigation into Obama's...
  2. S

We're going to point and laugh at all the gloating idiots whose lives get ruined, just like W's second term. I remember the first term I was a terrorist appeaser who was mad he'd never be able to afford a house, as if I want to buy a house, and in Florida of all places. Then people started...
  3. S

Mueller was a lifelong Republican and so was Comey. The instant you aren't doing whatever the most politically expedient thing for the talk radio wing of the GOP is, you are officially a Democrat, and it's a Democratic move. Watching these NY/DC Republicans abruptly find out their careers are...
  4. S

I think so; the senility could be debatable but he was a moron his whole life, so that's not really event-dependent.
  5. S

Who cares. People with televisions are investigating Biden and coming to the conclusion he's a senile moron. Maybe we'll have a repeat of 1980 and the senile moron will win; maybe we won't.
  6. S

Effects of Family Structure on Crime

No. No. Agreed; it's not a list I have in my back pocket. However there ARE lists of school shooters/shootings and I went through the ones in the USA during my lifetime and had a gander at the perpetrator.
  7. S

Yeah like the Columbine kid from the two parent Christian household. Or the Virginia Tech kid with the typical Christian parents. Or the Jonesboro shooters. Or the Orthodox Christian who shot up the school in Texas. Or the student from the Korean Christian School in Oakland. Or the dude who shot...
  8. S

1. Yuge 2. Stormi
  9. S

Not to jump too far into the casa/fecal/ifall personal lives potshot shitshow, but it WOULD be cash as fook if your son beat Todd Palin's ass and then told the cops to fook off.
  10. S

Yes, we did, and everyone agrees with you in the main; see previous response to your question along the very same line. We're just busy clowning the Uncle Sugar meme, Conservatism, "Real Americans", The Orange One, etc. And I'll take the single mother with three kids traversing the Sonoran...
  11. S

I like the old guys, especially orange ones, who complain we need more immigrants from countries in Northern Europe with larger social safety nets, comparable/more single parent homes, even less religious affiliation, birthrates even farther below replacement rate than our own, etc. And then...
  12. S

If this country was serious about that it would have elected the It Takes a Village lady and not Trump.
  13. S

Shapiro: Kavanaugh is innocent because nobody has adequately described his genitalia.

I google some pretty duckef up sh!t at work, but not in a million years are we having a go at this here.
  14. S

Shapiro: Kavanaugh is innocent because nobody has adequately described his genitalia.

Kavanaughty By Nature is my new one hit wonder yacht rap group name.
  15. S

Yay! Another war over oil!!!

IMHO Trump is trying to drive them to the negotiating table so he can get the best deals, which obviously the Iranian leadership isn't going for. The rest of the GOP, minus Rand Paul and maybe a couple people in swing districts/states, is trying to drive them to war.
  16. S

Please people. Pink, couple wrinkles, couple splotchy bits, pustule or two if there's been stress and citrus, leaks fluids, prone to anger accompanied by increased leakage... I'd think Ben Shapiro was onto something, but looking at the Justices? Give me a bounty of empty peaks to dangle in...
  17. S

Tens of thousands of opioid overdose deaths per year. BAN VAPES!

GWS it sounds like you could use a combo swell and some all day offshores, so hope fall delivers for the South 805.
  18. S

It's GDiddy now. I'll update the thread when it's just Diddy. Please plan your day accordingly.
  19. S

I dunno, Oklahoma is pretty high and they're 10% black which is lower than the national average, and Texas is pretty high and they're about 12% black people.
  20. S

Not leftists, that's for sure.