Search results

1. P

Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year

Anyone around these parts have a ride report on Banjo quad? Got a twin Banjo and love it but wanna go back to a quad I think? Or just roll a Banana?
  2. P

El Salvador

I'm little hesitant on ES with crowds. Especially La Libertad area. Was last there in 2000. Drove there and It was my 1st year surfing. Gonna be vastly different I imagine when we visit this summer. But the total lack of any waves this time of year and the lowcost/ease from PR. to get there...
  3. P

El Salvador

Thanks all for the feedback! I've been wanting to hit Flores for awhile, but I had a feeling not a great choice with the Chica and you all cemented my concerns. Thinking Zunzal for half the trip then k59 the back half. Might try a Roca session or two as well.
  4. P

El Salvador

Hello ...Trying to plan a trip to Los Flores? Bringing my chic along that does surf. She's not a ripper and isn't aggressive at all in the lineup. Mid-Length rider. Just curious your apprehension on bringing the lady along?
  5. P

Noel Salad XTR10 review

So finally got a pretty good resolution from XTR! They shaped & shipped me a new board at cost, and I had to ship the messed up one back via there shipping account. So not bad a bad outcome. Pretty stoked on the new board. Hope to rally it soon. Gotta say they came through.
  6. P

Fins for sale singles,side bites,twins

Located in PR. can ship via USPS for $10 for small fins $15 for bigger singles. Price includes shipping. Brand new 3.7 TA SB. $50 Future Brand new 3.25 TA SB $50 FCS Lightly used TA CA. Classic single 8.5 $60 Lightly used Futures rudder 10.0 $40 (will post pic soon) Used once NVS Surf...
  7. P

I find the Banjo to be a great fish. Have surfed it in all sorts of conditions. My main one has glass on keels. I'm 49 5'11 180wgt and in PR. Has a lot of range and have pushed its limits. It grovels great as well. Not as good as let's say a Flying Manta. I ride probably a little bigger than...
  8. P

Isn't that a grovler ?
  9. P

I'll look into that one that sounds interesting. If it's not to similar to the Insanity. Album has a Variel one listed. Thank you
  10. P

Hello Stamps admirers and a lot of Album as well?....XTR possibly offering up a board at cost for a previous board defect. Still trying to nail down details with them. What I usually grab for now. Banjo, Rerun/Flare, & Album Townsend as stepup. Wanna get something between the Flare and Towns...
  11. P

Noel Salad XTR10 review

They took my order very easily. Now.. 2 calls left VM no return call. Emailed received a response 5days later. Followed up with more pics and video as requested 11days ago. Still no response. I'm quite a distance away. Actually had good luck selling two used boards this week with no issues...
  12. P

Noel Salad XTR10 review

Ahhh. Lost in email translation....apologies. That really sucks. I'm planning to do the same thing. Need to fix it 1st. Being an Asym might make the unload a little challenging but maybe not
  13. P

Noel Salad XTR10 review

They haven't really told me anything besides..."that's really concerning since the board looks brand new." That they would take care of me. But haven't heard what that entails?
  14. P

Noel Salad XTR10 review

Yes I would be suspicious of this as well if a customer came to me with my scenario. Been around for awhile owned 50 plus boards treat them all the same and never have seen anything like this. Board in question been sitting in the garage since March/April along with 10 or so others. No problems...
  15. P

Noel Salad XTR10 review

Received a response 8/15/23 that they would "take care of me on this issue." Followed up with some better video. Doesn't seem like I'm getting taken care of. I guess put this one in the regrettable YOLO decision category.
  16. P

Noel Salad XTR10 review

Emailed XTR yesterday haven't received a response. Guess I'll give them a few days before I ring them up. Here's maybe some better pics & vid for inquiring minds. Also sent it to them. Just really odd bubbling. Never seen this on a board? https://photos.app.goo.gl/iLG1SXghTsk7AvDT7
  17. P

Album Townsend model

Emailed XTR yesterday haven't received a response. Guess I'll give them a few days before I ring them up. Here's maybe some better pics & vid for inquiring minds. Also sent it to them. Just really odd bubbling. Never seen this on a board? https://photos.app.goo.gl/iLG1SXghTsk7AvDT7
  18. P

Album Townsend model

Ya I'll try reaching out to them on Monday. During the order process I never received any responses on just some simple questions. Being so far from CA. A shipment return could be $. I'll reach out and will hope for the best. If nothing else ding repair buddy has some early season business.
  19. P

Noel Salad XTR10 review

Pretty bummed...Just noticed this today! Received a Album Townsend XTR 10 in Dec 2022. Surfed it I think 4 times? Have the same model in poly that I love. Did not click with the XTR version for whatever reason? Tried selling it. No bites. Was gonna give it another go on this next swell. Noticed...
  20. P

Album Townsend model

Hello So I have 2 Townsends one Poly from Album 7'2 custom. Love this board! Go to cheater step up. Wanted to get a smaller one 6'9 decided to order from XTR to save $. Didn't really click with it tried selling it but no bites. Surfed it maybe 4 times? Was gonna give it another try next swell...