Search results

1. ElOgro

Since children are off limits.

Themselves. What are you trolling for here?
  2. ElOgro

Bethany Hamilton...

We went to the same school on this kinda thing, hanger too. A few others. That’s the way it is nowadays. You know because of how you grew up, me and hanger and a few others a little behind you, cracks for stuff like this. Plenty you see here on the erBB every day is crack worthy. WTF is up with...
  3. ElOgro

The Official “Dear retodd” Thread

Are you saying that the fin setup is the most important part of surfboard design? sh!t plan shape with hand foiled fins is the ticket? Don’t be bashful. Provide an explanation. What is the most important element of surfboard design?
  4. ElOgro

Since children are off limits.

When they put it out on social media.
  5. ElOgro

The Official “Dear retodd” Thread

Maybe Obslop will tell us about his Stamps fish. Beautiful surfboard. The kind of board that you pick up off the ground one handed and you know it’s gonna work. You can feel it. AG told me in the strictest confidence that the plan shape makes the board, the fin setup is incedental.
  6. ElOgro

Mark “Gator” Rogowski paroled

Meth?
  7. ElOgro

Mark “Gator” Rogowski paroled

Careful, he’ll take that as a call for an anal relationship.
  8. ElOgro

Time (to surf) vs. Money

You would mate! I still have a couch (hamaca) for you if you ever make it over this way. Cheers! And fvck Mark. And his little dog too.
  9. ElOgro

Time (to surf) vs. Money

It requires some time out of what is considered to be the typical comfort zone for 99.99% of America’s finest but there it is. I decided how I want to live 50 years ago at 14 years old, worked in that direction, and I’ve pretty much been able to do it. If surfing is in your top two priorities in...
  10. ElOgro

Time (to surf) vs. Money

Wife, 3 dogs, 2 kids + spouses, 3 grandchildren. Retired at 40 24 years ago. Took the job that paid twice as much between 28 and 40. My goal was to surf consistently good warm water uncrowded waves. If a dummy like me, barely a high school graduate, can do it I guess anyone that wanted to do it...
  11. ElOgro

This ought to create some rage spirals today

Which candidate for president does she support?
  12. ElOgro

This ought to create some rage spirals today

If she’s the person of the year it was a pitifully weak year for mankind.
  13. ElOgro

Northern California Storm

Good call! ;)
  14. ElOgro

Kelly is lonely and needs a friend

Idle hands and all... Although Dane seems to have put the trauma behind and got on with his life.
  15. ElOgro

Kelly is lonely and needs a friend

Somebody asked, he answered. Then somebody decided it was worthy of starting a thread here. Go figure.
  16. ElOgro

Vegan influencer comes clean

I guess you guys don’t have elk over there, kangaroo semen supplements? For my wife and I we could 50% live off the land with 1 hectare but it would be a hellish amount of work even when we were young, which we’re not. Expensive too. You’ve read Mosquito Coast? Like that without FatBoy...
  17. ElOgro

Has anyone here ever lived in a home worth $1,000,000 or more?

In the 70’s I lived in the gingerbread houses in the 204 bowl area in SC. You could make it as a cook, waiter, whatever and surf when it was good with enough money to buy boards, weekday trips to Baja, etc. Make more in construction but less surf time in the winter. Easy peasy. Lots of young...
  18. ElOgro

For the "old erBB crew". ~ Uncle got the ultimate "Touch" ~

“Chance ‘em brah” Buddy Boy Kaohi :shaka::drowning:;)
  19. ElOgro

Shooting in NJ

1 cop and 5 others killed, 3 more cops injured. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50737537