Search results

1. bonzer5fin

Fins forward bottom up?

fins up and tail forward. always.
  2. bonzer5fin

Rickoray

he's out and about and doing fucking remarkable for what he went through. go rickoray!!!
  3. bonzer5fin

Surf legend Bethany Hamilton rips California officials after competition reverses stance on trans athletes

bethany needs to be ass pumped by a 6' trannie with double d's and an 11" pepis. (man parts)
  4. bonzer5fin

Happy birthday Hump!

yeah hump!!!
  5. bonzer5fin

Snapper World Champs Heat

they are gonna have another "super heat" with some basically unknown outside of oz dude? why?
  6. bonzer5fin

Savage Minnie Driver

bitd, minnie loved her little pro surfers. there was an amtrak that was run at a certain hotel across from a certain crowded point break known for autographs. many young men had their experiences heightened by miss drivers libido. so I have heard. NTTAWWT.
  7. bonzer5fin

Paragliding Smashfest

I'm a frayed knot.
  8. bonzer5fin

Rickoray

looks like he's out getting some sun!
  9. bonzer5fin

Go to Mexico with Bruce Irons and you will...

how bruce is alive i'll never know.
  10. bonzer5fin

i guess i can let it out now. we tried and tried to get billabong to listen. too many friends called me about andy. wanted me to help. i was with him a few times. he would never commit to it. i can't help the unwilling. and billabong supplied him with yes men. they wanted the cash crop to keep...
  11. bonzer5fin

inhale and exhale as fast as you can for 30 seconds. then hold your breath and have someone bear hug you. same thing. could die, could feel high, might see black, might see stars. wanna chance it?
  12. bonzer5fin

Snapper World Champs Heat

best heat of the event. steph!!!!!
  13. bonzer5fin

The ***Official*** tell us your ayahuasca retreat stories thread

14. bonzer5fin

this very treatment is rarely done with proper medical care. jason sears of rkl died here. they didn't check him out properly and when they thinned his blood, a clot let loose and he had a cerebral hemorrhage. and that story is told many times from many families who had a loved one go to mex or...
  15. bonzer5fin

Oside pier is on fire!

hope they keep the pier standing. when we lost oil piers we lost a great place for waves, and the crowds had to go to fewer spots. that sucks.
  16. bonzer5fin

*** Official Western Australia Margaret River Pro Contest Thread ***

clay marzo does those layback fall downs over and over and over... just sayin'.
  17. bonzer5fin

Best safe investment for 2024

cocaine