Search results

1. K

Is Home-schooling the Safest Choice?

Soon-to-be-reenactment of Led Zeppelin I cover?
  2. K

Is Home-schooling the Safest Choice?

The ocean is also pretty good at underlining the concept of moody cruelty.
  3. K

Mid temp wetsuit

Is that the back or the front? :roflmao: Is the constipation better?
  4. K

The Random Photo Thread - The Sequel

It would actually be better if the Red Lobster menu was real. "The sacrifices we endure on your behalf!"
  5. K

“Insufficient Privileges to Post Threads Here…”

TMZ = Milton Waddams. Subway = Tom Smykowski. GBG = Drew (would be the most well cast role in the history of Hollywood) Hal = Sumir Mundus = Michael Bolton 20w50 = next door neighbor Lawrence skully = waiter Brian Autoprax = Lumberg Sharky = Consultant Bob (the McGinley one) Duffy = other Bob
  6. K

Will the Olympics make surfing as dorky as it made skateboarding and snowboarding?

At TEAHUPOO? Oh fuck yes. New bumper stickers: Send Sasha
  7. K

Will the Olympics make surfing as dorky as it made skateboarding and snowboarding?

I always said Vic Braden needed to make a comeback to bring tennis back to the masses to thin out the lineups. Holy sh!t the universe listened because here comes pickleball. It's all cyclical.
  8. K

Official Current Weather Thread

Oh boy! Who's up for 10 @ 9 swell tomorrow with 20 kt onshores and 50 degree water? You know it will be fun!
  9. K

What kind of forum is THAT?! I feel there could be a lot of gray areas in those rules.
  10. K

Have you ever bought shoes on Amazon

The Altra Lone Peaks are absolute money. They dry extremely fast too. I need to get a pair of new road running shoes, still have a lot of time until the REI trade-in policy is up. For that reason, I wouldn't buy shoes from Amazon if I could get them from REI. Brooks Glycerins have a soft...
  11. K

Duplantis new WR does 6.24m in 2023

Didn't realize stuffed animals were part of this topic. I did have this stuffed monkey who I named George when I was around 4 years old. I used to beat the living sh!t out of George when things went sour and frustration got out of control. To which one of my dad's friends commented, "Man, we...
  12. K

What's your earliest memory?

About 3 years old in a hotel room, jumping across the gap from bed to bed. I remember trying to use the edge of the bed to launch myself back at a 45 degree angle, took a weird carom and cracked my head hard into the nightstand. Remember crying and having a crushing headache and my mom getting...
  13. K

Duplantis new WR does 6.24m in 2023

The one that melted in the microwave the fastest.
  14. K

The Random Photo Thread - The Sequel

15. K

It just wouldn't be right without otf and his army of trolls.
  16. K

What's in Your Testicles?

Wait a minute here. What is the gender makeup of those writing the paper and what is their real agenda? If women: Spit Don't Swallow If men: Drain My Balls for my Health If tranny/trancurious: Meat Cleaver Sales are Flagging
  17. K

Do any baseball players Surf

Imagine a movie where the Baseball Furies were the local surf gang. Coordinated wetsuits and all. But who would be the one to yell CAN YOU DIG IT! at the great Surf Expo with representatives from each break? Kelly has too large a stock portfolio - wouldn't work. Kong would have been ideal...
  18. K

Anyone ride trails when the surf is flat?

Yeah and pray that the rider in front of you doesn't spin apples up into your face. I have so many friends who mountainbike - the pressure to follow suit wavers in intensity. Like running though, be careful. You start mtn biking when the surf is flat but then you start getting good/pushing...
  19. K

What's in Your Testicles?

Claiming you are packing microplastics doesn't seem like a surefire pickup line.
  20. K

Anyone ride trails when the surf is flat?

Just please don't run over trailrunners... :drowning: