Search results

1. maybe

“Insufficient Privileges to Post Threads Here…”

It’s getting close to the mods neutering this thread, as it devolves into political discussion. why does surfer.com have to be everything to everybody?
  2. maybe

Scientific Poll: Should the politics thread be re-opened ?

If I were the mods, I would ban any poster who only posted in the politics forum. They probably don’t surf anyway. it’s a privilege to post here - not a right. bring out the jackboots!!:ban::ban:
  3. maybe

I never said I didn’t post in the politics forum - although, it didn’t dominate my life, like a number of you on here. Whether you agree with my posts or not, I felt it would be irresponsible to not provide pushback on those who continue to spread lies and misinformation. I see the politics...
  4. maybe

Scientific Poll: Should the politics thread be re-opened ?

Good job Pescado. No matter where I surf these days, it always happens - I'll be sitting outside waiting for a wave - and without fail, someone will paddle out past me, and then go for the very first wave that comes thru. Zero common sense or courtesy. Most times I will burn them - unless it...
  5. maybe

SURFER: Brand Improvement / Brand Guidelines Thread

I've been jonesing for more content lately, I think I am finally going to bite the bullet and get TSJ
  6. maybe

Tripping out how many of you are still whining about the closing of the politics forum. Missing those dopamine hits must be a bitch:roflmao: It was a mistake allowing politics on this website to begin with. Tough titties if you don't like the new format. The fact that we have such a...
  7. maybe

Who makes the best soft tops?

If I was in the market for a soft top, I would probably get an Almond. I stopped by their booth one year at the Del Mar event and felt the boards up. Proper rail, can swap out fins, and resistant to heat (so I was told)...
  8. maybe

The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

If I'm in trunks, warmth isn't as much an issue as keeping the sun off. I like my Isurus jacket, but it's almost too warm on many summer/fall days. That's why I was curious about Needs - except it was pretty dumb not having a loop to tie trunks to, regardless of their minimalist approach.
  9. maybe

Will the owner of surfer.com please stand up

I wouldn't say "avid" but I have my moments. :waving:
  10. maybe

I was looking at that O'Neill jacket. Was curious how it held up with the lined material over the shoulders. I have been going Yammy on my full suits - but don't really feel the need on a summer day with trunks.
  11. maybe

Nice job on closing the politics forum - now just delete it from the website.
  12. maybe

What's the latest verdict on Need wetsuits? Looking for a jacket for summer, and was pretty underwhelmed on my last Needs purchase 10 or so years ago. Have they improved? Looking for a no-frills, minimum branding, stretchy...
  13. maybe

Between being an election year, along with Cheeto's current, and possible upcoming trials, this is a crucial time to discuss politics. However, it was usually a waste of time posting in our politics forum, and I think it is actually going to be beneficial in the long run for this website. There...
  14. maybe

Brandon/Biden's L's

sh!t-x, you remind me of another ASCII Gas Bag that posted here 20 years ago - disco Tex. Doubt he surfed either, and lived in the politics forum - dumb as rocks … like you. guessing you are an extremely low-level gop operative assigned to post rubbish on Internet forums.
  15. maybe

***The Official Trump Hush Money Trial Thread***

One thing people don't talk about is that Cohen's cooperation as a witness was a requirement of the plea deal on the charges against him. If he's caught lying on the stand not only does he face perjury charges but his plea deal gets thrown out the window and he's open to a much longer sentence...