Search results

1. G

Anyone ride trails when the surf is flat?

you are all over the color map with that thing
  2. G

Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year

Packed Stamps Long Fish w/Glass-Ons for Cabo trip for Mañana. Its packed good and hoping fins survive LOL
  3. G

sure there are always some deals out there BUT the majority is not.
  4. G

they all do.... and people are trying to dump used bikes for about the same prices as new
  5. G

youre better off buying new right now
  6. G

I ride a Commencal 29r eMTB and love it.
  7. G

Glass-On Fins Vs Using Fin Boxes

Only then did you see some of the Holdouts collecting the $$ but still using glass ons and drawing in FCS Plugs with a Sharpie
  8. G

“Insufficient Privileges to Post Threads Here…”

no political stuff allowed anymore but 17 pages in to a Political ban....LOL
  9. G

****Official Board Bag Fees Thread*****

Headed to Cabo on Alaska and looks like a 2 board Max. Any recent use of Alaska?
  10. G

Cape Verde

Great waves and great wind spot. Rocks are gnar when windsurfing. https://www.instagram.com/mitumonteiro/ Mitu is based there. Surfs, foils, kites and windsurfs
  11. G

Surfers ear surgery

not typically. Can be debris or even the tubes are draining causing it.
  12. G

Surfers from West Oz + San Diego missing in Mexico...

Fun in the middle of nowhere Baja style. Drug boats/planes, fishing village and rock pickers to the North. Covid changed things there unfortunately.
  13. G

At the camp I worked at I had a trailer I lived in and there was some disputes going on with the fishing villages nearby. And yes Cartel is in the fishing biz also. It was off season and I wasn't there and got a text from the guy that stays there telling me my trailer got burned to the ground...
  14. G

so far stories are all over the place. Off a cliff, in a well and there will be more. Guns, yea illegal and yea they have them and no different than things illegal here and we have. I have driven thru Baja when Agriculture issues were going on and gnar robberies were going on. Buses being...
  15. G

thanks amigo :waving:
  16. G

what would boycotting do ? Sad story but cancel culture wouldn't do anything
  17. G

My record to PSC is 42 minutes
  18. G

Sad story but sh^t happens all over the world. Have heard many stories from people I am close with in Baja. From planes being lit of fire on an island, executions in Ensenada to vehicles shot up camping in remote spots. Yes, those stories I knew the people involved personally. Situations...
  19. G

When you're supposed to be on a Firewire but the paint washes off your board...

...and a fin company and CI no? Cant believe it wasn't an easy deal to move forward.