Search results

1. VonMeister

SURFER: Brand Improvement / Brand Guidelines Thread

Your presumption of DEI expertise is violence.
  2. VonMeister

SURFER: Brand Improvement / Brand Guidelines Thread

Nudity would help. If you take a look at the data there are a gajillion more searches for nudity than there are for the performance differences between 30 and 30.5 liter surfboards.
  3. VonMeister

Poast your strenf training program

Most people ignore or pay very little attention to the conditioning part of strength and conditioning. Both are important but you can't go all in on both at the same time. Both share the same resources and one is going to improve at the detriment of the other. I do a lot more conditioning...
  4. VonMeister

What about Steroids Dr Mike???

How many asians are tempted?
  5. VonMeister

Anyone ride trails when the surf is flat?

I went through the same thing back in 2015. Fractured my calcaneus and decided to call it quits. Like clockwork every other year I was under the knife for something related to mountain biking. When I bought this bike I figured I would take it easy but right away I'm riding the same way...maybe a...
  6. VonMeister

For sure. From what I hear Trek has more inventory than they know what to do with. Trying to avoid a fire sale but it's inevitable.
  7. VonMeister

Statins

Statins are starting to be prescribed younger and younger now as it's well accepted that the benefit of them is seen over decades. High cholesterol is something your genetics give you and taking care of it when you are young pays dividends later.
  8. VonMeister

Statins

Why would you blast statins? Whatever risk the patient has for a cardiac event its already there and not going away. It could be that a low dose would get cholesterol in check in 4-6 weeks. A high dose is going to take the same amount of time but could cause other complications.... in the liver...
  9. VonMeister

What about Steroids Dr Mike???

Bodybuilders are no different than trannies. Same pathology, different presentation.
  10. VonMeister

In the few stops though California over the past few months I put this together. It's the first 29er I've ever ridden. It's an absolute blast to ride both up and down.
  11. VonMeister

“Insufficient Privileges to Post Threads Here…”

Thanks for filling up my inbox...although I didn't need all the different poses, costumes and videos. I deleted a few...it was clear your "co-star" wasn't over 18.
  12. VonMeister

How does this make you feel?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
  13. VonMeister

Looks pretty steady to me. Seems there may have been a reason for the anomaly on the chart. Something must have been happening globally but I can't quite put my finger on it. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
  14. VonMeister

Nobody but afoofter believes Russia is cutting production. They have a war they need to fund and scarce resources to do it with. Right now Germany, China and India are buying everything Russia can produce at huge discounts. Afoofter likes to make dumb statements, and when pointed out...melt...
  15. VonMeister

Never forget…

Same for me without the congestion. Day one felt like I woke up and overdosed on NyQuil.....just couldn't shake it. Day 2 was a bit better but the exhaustion was unrelenting but the body aches were gone. Day 3 started off slow but by the evening I was feeling much better.
  16. VonMeister

If you're going to cry and get emotional afoofter....you have to be honest...otherwise it's just a feigned temper tantrum. OPEC production has gone up every year since 2019. The same will be true in 2023 and 2024.
  17. VonMeister

Lets start with your Chevron winnings.
  18. VonMeister

I'm only talking abut he value of PE and how it's dependent on capital gains tax treatment. Nobody wants to solve the budget and debt crisis in this country because everyone is going to have to give something. I like the idea of a flat income tax coupled with a some sort of federal spending...
  19. VonMeister

You're still doing it :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
  20. VonMeister

Poor frustrated affoofter. The wandering fool can't defend his dumb point so he wants to make another. You blamed OPEC directly for the rise in gas prices at the pump. Now that you know this isn't true you want to talk about something else. This was very embarrassing for you (obviously). Do...