Search results

1. Mr Doof

Disneyland Prices - WTF

If you gotta drive in SF, if possible I advise parking on the hill above where you want go and walk the rest of the way there. (This is based on the concept that people are lazy and don't like walking up hill.) I have not done any study to confirm the utility of this method over any other...
  2. Mr Doof

Slater 24/7

Giving up is for losers! More lame humor aside, this 'bow out gracefully' thing isn't all that easy to do. I cite any number of deceased relatives/friend/friends of friends who did not die gracefully but fought against the tide of time/illness/injury. Case in point: friend of mine died in...
  3. Mr Doof

Kilauea eruption

Some follow-up here (click me). Blurb: In three separate papers published this week in Science, researchers wove together much of the data from those instruments to tell the tale of Kilauea’s eruption from summit to sea. The first revelation, discovered in a study led by U.S. Geological Survey...
  4. Mr Doof

TIME: "We are calling for Trump's impeachment."

Take this test at Cosmo. Whenever the question mentions "guy", "him", "he", "date", "lover", etc., replace it with President Trump. Or this one. And then when it asks about "mom", "she", "her", "mother", etc, replace it with President Trump. I know Cosmo has never steered me wrong, so why...
  5. Mr Doof

Slater 24/7

He can't even manage 1st loser (2nd place)...he's 9th loser! :cursing: Anyway, lame joke aside, I hadn't planned on watching it, and wouldn't have known about without the erBB. Thanks erBB!
  6. Mr Doof

Willie Nelson has quit smoking weed!

More details here. Blurb: Put down “Willie’s smoke-free bus” on the things you’d never thought you’d see come to pass that somehow have. The country legend told a San Antonio television station he’s given up on burning sensations. “I don’t smoke anymore,” Nelson told KSAT. “I have abused my...
  7. Mr Doof

Disneyland Prices - WTF

I advise friends and family when visiting SF to park the car once then walk/tax/ bus/BART/Lyft everywhere.
  8. Mr Doof

Disneyland Prices - WTF

Amusement park versus theme park?
  9. Mr Doof

When you woke up this morning I bet you didn’t predict this was going to happen

That seems like odd graffiti. I was thinking it might now say something like: Call me if you want to get preggers in this stall.
  10. Mr Doof

Vintage Gerry Lopez Model Lightning Bolt

How does it ride?
  11. Mr Doof

^ - I wonder what the graffiti in that stall says now.
  12. Mr Doof

Barron can’t be made a Baron.....but keeping kids is cages is totally fine.

Regarding the fingernail story Ifallalot linked.... Back around May 1990, a friend of mine called and asked me for something personal from so she could make some art for a show. "It can be anything....I will need in in two months or sooner." As life would have it, just before she called, I...
  13. Mr Doof

So it wasn't about Emma Stone getting engaged?
  14. Mr Doof

I am looking at this post 17 minutes after you put it up and I don't know to what you are referencing. Please help a tired lazy office drone by providing a bit of context. Thank-you and may the waves with with you.
  15. Mr Doof

Hillary Clinton Dismisses Lesbian Rumors on Howard Stern: ‘I Actually Like Men’

"Clinton said she was “pretty popular” in college and did not have problems getting dates." In the late 60s, in the right crowd, you'd be able to pull plenty with this pattern on your pants...though to be fair, with the right attitude, this look should work for any decade.
  16. Mr Doof

It cannot be good for the United States to have such a weak leader

I also attribute political gridlock, lack of compromise by both political parties, and changing demographics in the face of global integration via the WWW (world wide web aka tubes of the information superhighway aka the thing Al Gore invented after DARPANET was being experiment with in the 60s...
  17. Mr Doof

Milk.....done?

18. Mr Doof

Milk.....done?

Having the right milk digesting DNA mutation really helps a person enjoy it. Maybe my European mutated DNA has some Maasai DNA.
  19. Mr Doof

Willie Nelson has quit smoking weed!

Different news outlet has more words to the story. He no longer smokes pot and now eats the pot infused chocolate his wife makes.
  20. Mr Doof

Slater 24/7

Maybe he liked this part? Moving liquid-- Yes, you are just as water. You flow around all that comes in your way. Don't think it over, It always takes you over, And sets your spirit dancing.