Search results

1. 2surf

Biden, striking while the iron is hot

"Look FAT here's the deal". :ROFLMAO: Joe's not going to make friends in Iowa when he insults a potato.
  2. 2surf

Barron can’t be made a Baron.....but keeping kids is cages is totally fine.

Baron can't be made a Baron as long as the Eddie can't run unless the swell is 20 foot Hawaiian.
  3. 2surf

RICARDO LARA CALIFORNIA INSURANCE COMMISSIONER NOTICE TO: All Admitted and Non-Admitted Insurers Writing Residential and Commercial Property Insuranc

RICARDO LARA CALIFORNIA INSURANCE COMMISSIONER NOTICE TO: All Admitted and Non-Admitted Insurers Writing Residential and Commercial Property Insurance in California FROM: Commissioner Ricardo Lara DATE: December 5, 2019 RE: Request for a Moratorium on Non-Renewals After Recent Wildfire Activity...
  4. 2surf

*** Official Surfing Photo Thread ***

Eddie would go...
  5. 2surf

6. 2surf

7. 2surf

Milk.....done?

My body is a western and eastern European mix but my stem cells are pure French.
  8. 2surf

Milk.....done?

Goliath season 3 https://binged.it/35Vsstg
  9. 2surf

OK Boomer

No Malarkey Tour? Doesn't he even know most of us "Boomers" grew up with Jimi Hendrix and the Rolling Stones? "Smokin Joe" Tour might get a few votes.
  10. 2surf

Jobs for the average surfer

Mobile Notary Public or professional guest as I call it. I have hundreds of individual and corporate clients that use my services regularly. Even at 69 years old I’m as busy as I’ve ever been. It’s a perfect a part time job for a surfer.
  11. 2surf

Mexican cartels seize the avocado industry...

When was the last time you saw a homeless Mexican pushing a shopping cart?
  12. 2surf

Azure Vista

Clear without the distraction of live coral heads.
  13. 2surf

First Flush. Filthy.

Baja Malibu is where I coined the term Cosmic Spiders to describe the snot-like floating stars that appeared in the lineup during winter waves. Oh, so perfect waves too.
  14. 2surf

Yo Mami's
  15. 2surf

Cleaning up floating plastic

Life finds a way, plastic, on the other hand, is not life. As in the cause and effect of the giant California wildfires, one environmental solution gest blocked by another.
  16. 2surf

Vindman and family have to relocate due to threats to their lives

Maybe he should take that job as the Ukrainian defense minister.
  17. 2surf

Who is better at DNA tests, Hunter Biden or Elizabeth Warren?

My DNA test revealed that the closest relative I have in the USA are several 6th cousins.
  18. 2surf

Lt Colonel Vindman and CIA agent Eric Ciaramella

Vindman testified today the notion of him becoming Ukraine’s SecDef “is rather comical,” but that seemed to describe his reaction more so than the intent of the person who made the offer, Oleksander Danylyuk. Vindman thought it was goofy because he’s an American, not a Ukrainian, and because a...