Search results

1. billypilgrim

Long fish - but shorter?

I do. It is an awesome board for the larger waves I ride in Central Florida and is a natural step up from a fish. I have a fishy quiver that ranges from 5'5" Twin Keel, 5'7" quad fish and the 5'10" Cafe Racer. The Cafe Racer can handle some solid size in spite of its mellow rocker, both front...
  2. billypilgrim

I need a side boob

3. billypilgrim

Long fish - but shorter?

Seems like it is hit or miss for some folks, but maybe add the Nautilus to your list as well? Also, the Osprey comes in a variety o fin setups and could be another good option.
  4. billypilgrim

What is the best smell ever?

The subtle sweet smell in the air as you paddle up river to a natural spring head.
  5. billypilgrim

Survey on Sustainability in Surfing Communities

Not enough Gungan surfers on Naboo? What is your home break?
  6. billypilgrim

Tomo MPH

Nice footy and @ReForest red to boot.
  7. billypilgrim

Mindbender: 2-board quiver, same model

OG Manta and Pointy nosed step up Manta if I’m on the gulf. All I’ve really needed on the east coast of Florida this year is a 5’5” twin keel. Maybe two of them. One chubby and one more stream lined.
  8. billypilgrim

Album Surfboards

9. billypilgrim

Is it just me?

Down here in Florida it is unironic mullets, of varying rear lengths, nearly always accompanied by a dirt stache and retro shades. This phenotype is particular prevalent in Southwest Florida. Could be something in the water. See below.
  10. billypilgrim

New WSL Head Exec

Seems like it.
  11. billypilgrim

New WSL Head Exec

https://beachgrit.com/2024/02/world-surf-league-annoints-ufc-exec-joe-carr-as-new-ceo-six-months-after-unexplained-disappearance-of-former-head-erik-logan/ Is this legit? It is certainly relevant after recent contest/toledo discussions. "But what’s interesting to the pro surfing fan is they...
  12. billypilgrim

Water Fasting

shooting for that primo DiquePic is a full time job.
  13. billypilgrim

Pyzel Precious

Real Watersports. Maybe Surf Station.
  14. billypilgrim

what'z on the menu?

Couple of chuck eyes on the grill
  15. billypilgrim

Gliders....

Andreini Hippy Pin = Dream Machine
  16. billypilgrim

The Craigslist Thread

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/766089181550791/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post
  17. billypilgrim

San O Done

Where will the van lifers go?
  18. billypilgrim

Panama City Beach?

I don't have any intel, but I definitely think it would be worth it.
  19. billypilgrim

Quit Surfing

Speak for yourself.