Search results

1. M

C-YA Mitch!

I could be the most "effective" Republican leader ever. I would only have to raise taxes, spending and regulations with the Democrats every time they come up while calling myself a Republican. .
  2. M

Can we talk about Nex Benedict?

Well you have it now. .
  3. M

Have you had it before?
  4. M

Acid Reflux?

A percentage of acid reflux is caused by eosinophilic esophagitis.
  5. M

So you still can't come up with a source for your assault claim. Ummmn just because some leftist writer says that this dimwit was assaulted doesn't make it so, dimwit. The writer didn't cite any source. Not anyone. That's why you have to come up with one. .....Which you still haven't done. .
  6. M

.....and there's no evidence, physical or eyewitness, that Benedict was ever assaulted. .
  7. M

. Again. This issue hinges on Benedict's alleged assault. Who said Benedict was assaulted? .
  8. M

. Dragons in the sky. You MUST affirm. .
  9. M

Acid Reflux?

This. .
  10. M

Oh no. You know you can't get away with that any more than the leftist pieces of sh!t whom you are anonymously citing. Again. Who said that Benedict was assaulted? .
  11. M

I'm the guy with "low to no facts"? Who said Benedict was assaulted? Simple question. I'll be waiting.... .
  12. M

Please cite the places where albinos are validly excluded because that's where people must expose their genitalia. .
  13. M

You don't get to have your own opinion of me. It's cruel. You must think of me the positive way in which I choose. .
  14. M

Your attempt at deception is duly recognized. My full quote was: --------------------------- You and all of the "its" are attempting to invent a perverse moral standard where forcing that on other people is okay. No, it's NOT okay. I'll view other people just like you do, the way they deserve...
  15. M

Wrong. I think this male should have been expelled for entering the girl's restroom. .
  16. M

1. HellOoo. "They" is a plural pronoun, and refers to multiple people. 2. Neither you nor the idiot in question gets to tell ANYBODY how they must view you. You and all of the "its" are attempting to invent a perverse moral standard where forcing that on other people is okay. No, it's NOT...
  17. M

Prosecution of Far-Right But Not Antifa for Same Riots ‘Constitutionally Impermissible’: Judge

Nothing special. And you? "Same thing I do every day Pinky, Try to take over the world." .
  18. M

The person in question DESIGNATED HIMSELF as an "it" in order to attain special interest status. He got the attention he screamed for, and now you're blaming me right on his que. .