Search results

1. grapedrink

the self immolation dude

Yes basically. During the Vietnam war there were only a handful of channels with professionally created and curated content. At the time there was nothing like it. Now we have millions of dumdums making and watching idiotic content all day, to the point that we are completely overwhelmed and...
  2. grapedrink

Household Repairs

What is she blowing out of her arse :poop:
  3. grapedrink

Idiot State Wants To Make State Worse

I see what you did there :beer:
  4. grapedrink

Can we talk about Nex Benedict?

Cop out. If anything they are more likely to undercount/report the number of murders, which would only strengthen my argument by showing that the prevalence is even less. Even if the numbers aren’t correct, they would have to be over counting murders by more than double just to break even...
  5. grapedrink

UH, except Afoaf posted an article in response to me saying how the trans murder rate narrative has zero data to back it up. He responded with a study about assaults as if that’s the same thing as murder and acted like it was a gotcha after moving the goalposts :roflmao: Petty clown.
  6. grapedrink

You’re getting desperate. PBS from 2022 showing almost the same number. That was the only source I could find with 2023 data. https://www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/nation/report-says-at-least-32-transgender-people-were-killed-in-the-u-s-in-2022 The discussion was about murders, not day to day...
  7. grapedrink

Can we talk about the Libs of Tik Tok?

False narratives are mis/disinformation.
  8. grapedrink

Trump wants a totalitarian regime

19 years spans three calendar decades, dipshit. Just like the last 7 days would cover part of 2 weeks on the calendar :foreheadslap: Even if we set that aside- 19 years it is more than 1 decade, is it not? :unsure: Hence the plural. Or is your grammar at a 3rd grade level just like your math...
  9. grapedrink

The "Trans Lives Matter" narrative is that trans people are killed at a disproportionate rate. That is literally what they say. So yeah- there's another example of a false narrative. Eat it bitch.
  10. grapedrink

Holy fook, you are really struggling here. I laid it out quite clearly in plain English. Should trans people be accepted and allowed to live a normal life free of abuse and harassment? Yes. Does that mean that society has to pretend that grown men should compete as women in sports and pretend...
  11. grapedrink

Uh, Facebook came out in 2005. That spans 3 calendar decades (00s, 10s, 20s) and just shy of 2 full decades from founding until now if you want to split hairs. Amazon is from the 90s, so yeah, decades. Holy fook you are dumb :roflmao: And yes- every time you (or anyone else) orders an Amazon...
  12. grapedrink

Of course there has been . .. What are you even arguing :unsure: :roflmao: :crazy2: I expanded on one of the primary drivers for why the wealth gap has expanded so dramatically in the last few decades. Consumers vote with their dollars, and tech specifically enables that gap to widen even more.
  13. grapedrink

Yes- because you seem so capable of that yourself as well :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
  14. grapedrink

the self immolation dude

If that was going to be the narrative, then he should've gone all out and necklaced himself https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necklacing :ban:
  15. grapedrink

Never forget…

I don’t doubt that there are situations like this. You never know what someone else is dealing with. However we also know that a lot of people on the left engage in masking as a a virtue signal, and those types greatly outnumber those with legitimate medical reasons. Given her politics this...
  16. grapedrink

I mentioned murder, which isn’t something that can be answered yes or no in a survey 19000 murders per year in the US 1 in 200 people estimated to be trans, which would mean that ~100 trans people would be murdered per year Various articles that come out at the start of the year usually give...
  17. grapedrink

You brought up the wealth gap and I expanded on a major component. Moron.
  18. grapedrink

:roflmao: Examples? And are these false narratives whose sole function is to spare the feelings of a small minority, despite factual evidence that it is empirically wrong? The only one that comes to mind that ****arguably**** fits that criteria is religion, which has both positive and negative...
  19. grapedrink

Yes, and that can also be true in combination with what I said above.
  20. grapedrink

What will democrats do if Trump wins?

Greensboro, RDU, Columbia, and both Greenville's are all banger for upside. Myrtle and Wilmington too if you don't mind the cane risk. Charleston is , Done! . . .. . California pricey now. Charlotte is growing too but seems that you gotta know your neighborhoods there, which is also true about...