Search results

1. K

Official This Issue Is Not Going Away Thread

contemptuous term used to refer to a Chinese Communist. MAGA caps are made by contemptuous term used to refer to a Chinese Commununist
  2. K

the self immolation dude

Their perspective is to not protest.
  3. K

the self immolation dude

false equivalency acknowledging the cause for which a person sacrificed their life is not negative, does not dishonor them. It is not my place to judge people who make such a difficult decision. However, if someone told me they were contemplating an act of self harm I would do everything I...
  4. K

the self immolation dude

My guess is that you're wrong. My guess is that you need a break from your routine, as you seem to be in a rut.
  5. K

the self immolation dude

Thích Quảng Đức (chữ Hán: 釋廣德, Vietnamese: [tʰǐk̟ kʷâːŋ ɗɨ̌k] ⓘ; born Lâm Văn Túc; 1897 – 11 June 1963) was a Vietnamese Mahayana Buddhistmonk who died by self-immolation at a busy Saigon road intersection on 11 June 1963.[2] Quảng Đức was protesting against the persecution of Buddhists by the...
  6. K

the self immolation dude

Nothing in MSM. Here though... the memory of his sacrifice persists. ( It was the day before yesterday).
  7. K

the self immolation dude

That's what I thought!
  8. K

RIP Richard Lewis

It was hard to name a neurosis that Lewis couldn't mine for laughs. "I'm a major hypochondriac. I won't even masturbate anymore. I'm afraid I might give myself something," he once said, probably joking. He also called himself the "Descartes of Anxiety; I panic, therefore I am."
  9. K

Can we talk about Nex Benedict?

lucky you!
  10. K

this is this dude's pet cause :roflmao:debunking ideas re. tranny violence. classic
  11. K

RIP Richard Lewis

12. K

13. K

this is this dude's pet cause :roflmao:debunking ideas re. tranny violence. classic
  14. K

post your's up.
  15. K

Apparently that assertion is incorrect. https://www.webmd.com/sex/what-is-non-binary-sex "A few myths about nonbinary people are: They don’t exist. They have a mental illness that makes them who they are. They’re in search of attention."
  16. K

the self immolation dude

A brief mention on day of incident on evening news. Then nothing the next day. No interviews with anyone involved. Just found that interesting. NYT today - zilch on the incident.
  17. K

This statement indicates a claim of expertise on the subject of non-binary persons. Without the claim of expertise the statement is pointless. Where does the expertise come from?
  18. K

the self immolation dude

That might be a good comment at some point in a thread, but it doesn't really fit here.
  19. K

the self immolation dude

know-it-alls trip me out,
  20. K

the self immolation dude

totally out of the news now. Brief mention yesterday, nothing today. Surprising