Search results

1. S

Hotties of Yesteryear

Local girl. RIP Kim. Met Julie Newmar at my high school girlfriend's house, she was good friends with her mom Edie Adams. Ahubbba, ahubbba:dancing:
  2. S

The Random Photo Thread - The Sequel

THIS is truly RANDOM:bowdown:
  3. S

*** Official Snow Surfing Thread ***

Was thinking about heading up to Mammoth on Sunday though Thursday for my B-Day but just saw on the Weather Channel that MM and surrounding areas are expecting up to 6 feet of snow from this approaching storm! Does that sound right?:drowning: Think we'll delay this one and head up the week after.
  4. S

Kooks and Negligence

I'm still puzzled as $hit. Miramar in July?:sneaky:
  5. S

Kooks and Negligence

^^^^THIS^^^^ I was going to comment on the "King of Drop-ins," thanks for addressing the obvious. Unfortunately, chances are, the plaintiff's attorney is probably a douchebag ambulance chaser and only collects if there is a judgment in the plaintiff's favor, at which point he taps him for 50-60%...
  6. S

Hello everyone..

Where have you been :shrug:
  7. S

Kooks and Negligence

NOPE. BTW... WTF? Miramar in the summer? :shrug:
  8. S

What is the best smell ever?

Goleta Beach after a sewage spill :shrug:
  9. S

Jacob Rothschild DONE!

Move to the political board.
  10. S

15 ways to serve the same ingredients. Still the same to this day :foreheadslap:
  11. S

If I were a ranch Chicken

Seems to me this thread needs to be addressed after reading the "Different Strains" thread :cheers:
  12. S

*** Official Surfing Photo Thread ***

Friend of mine just sent me this pic of Razor's from last swell:drowning:
  13. S

Official Bird & Nature Post

All the times and places we surfed down there people would tell us "peligroso, grande caiman aqui" We never saw any. Only time I saw one in the wild was at this little jungle restaurant on a small rivermouth/swamp in the bay of Zihuatunajo. ElO may know.
  14. S

What a fvcking idiot :foreheadslap:
  15. S

Can we talk about the Golden Sneakers?

You can take one of these while wearing them
  16. S

Taking driftwood from the beach…

If you want to surf Rincon you have to bring home driftwood.
  17. S

*** Official Surfing Photo Thread ***

^^^The bass I caught yesterday was this big^^^
  18. S

Official Bird & Nature Post

Caught this guy hunting for gophers in the ice plant down at Jellybowl this AM. I just missed by 10seconds as he grabbed one and choked it down right before us! Surf is mucho grande today :drowning: