Search results

1. 20W-50 and blood

Rickoray

grab that recovery by the nuts and do us proud
  2. 20W-50 and blood

Fav hot sauce's?

been on this action quite a bit lately....definitely the goods https://www.torchbearersauces.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/1ZA.jpg
  3. 20W-50 and blood

The ultimate Duffy fin give away….

nad here i was about to guess midgets and blow!
  4. 20W-50 and blood

Pension to wife to power of attorney question? Odd...I know

no on the living tust situation. wil research the power of attorney "kind" ( i didnt even know there were different elvels/degrees). gracias for the direction on the probate attorney. situation is dire.
  5. 20W-50 and blood

The Craigslist Thread

actually...only one...and the logo is a sticker. 6'3 Griff cheater quad (pending) 6'3 bulkley 6'0 pesce all for thos of use who like em thiccccccccckkkk will post after i can scrape wax and all that. killer deal for semi beater boards for those of us who want/need to try something built for float.
  6. 20W-50 and blood

Pension to wife to power of attorney question? Odd...I know

For you legal beagles...or experienced regals... Situation (to my understanding): Husband kicks the bucket. Wife receives his pension payments into an account. Wife is extremely aged...absolute BONKERS gone in the head (could easily be diagnosed/assessed as such)...and in the full time extreme...
  7. 20W-50 and blood

The Craigslist Thread

i got a three-piece goldmine of well used but stil ridable used boarsd coming up....37 ish -44 sih
  8. 20W-50 and blood

Filipe to retire?

that is all there is to be said
  9. 20W-50 and blood

Rip Curl - DONE!

why do i get the feeling thats a song?
  10. 20W-50 and blood

The Craigslist Thread

this got me thinkiong again and again. would love to see his kinda quiver breakdown
  11. 20W-50 and blood

The Craigslist Thread

tell me MUCH more tbaout this
  12. 20W-50 and blood

*** The Official 2024 SITD Chloe Edition ***

shapers on eachothers boards
  13. 20W-50 and blood

*** The Official 2024 SITD Chloe Edition ***

Time Stab mixes it up. Next time they should dedicate it to a specific area's shapers...and not a single one can be someone who has shaped for anyone on tour in the last ten years. dont go hipster board. edited!
  14. 20W-50 and blood

Lost RNF96 round tail.

think i got death threats for messing around saying something liek that!
  15. 20W-50 and blood

what'z on the menu?

wonder if a parent company owns another place i know...becuase the name isnt fmailiar and i sure as hell havent been anywhere near there
  16. 20W-50 and blood

what'z on the menu?

donde? looks very familiar
  17. 20W-50 and blood

I need a side hustle

why does it seem that shittin on glass wouldnt get me fired...but things id say as an influencer would?
  18. 20W-50 and blood

Bark Adventure Board

im a craigsloist crack addict. daily. multiple times. might find one of those cheap every five plus years
  19. 20W-50 and blood

Bark Adventure Board

WHATS THIS ABOUT A STOCK BOARD YOU MIGHT WANT TO SELL TO ME?