Search results

1. ~rwright~

Trump wants a totalitarian regime

i like to read, so 1 time i picked up this book, thumbed through it, but tossed it, only partially read. sheee~tie to read, to try, to understand, F**K! your thoughts might differ, though, huh, you MAGA boyz? :cursing:
  2. ~rwright~

Idiot State Wants To Make State Worse

heya MAGA boyz, there is homeless issue here in L.A. how 'bout we deport alllll these f**ks back to what~ever State they came from, ok? most are not from South of The Border, ya know, Central America nor South America, {whom decided to migrate here to North America, to The U.S.A. to work, to...
  3. ~rwright~

***The Official 2024 What Are You Listening To Thread***

11:51pm on a L.A. Sunday night year 2024: i need me some Outlaws! dig it, oh ya: :cheers:
  4. ~rwright~

Seriously considering voting for Trump....

hey ladiez+gentlemen! it's a Friday night, here in L.A., 'twas a fun Summer day here, in February, fun lil' peeler'z to ride, too! and so, before i live more of it, i kinda wanna share with The MAGA crew some luv, ol' school 'Donnie' style, ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^...
  5. ~rwright~

*** The Official What Movies Are You Streaming Thread ***

i found this 1 last night, gonna watch it again, hahaha! this ol' guy, now dead, he still cracks me up... :applause2:
  6. ~rwright~

Rickoray

best wishes to ya, Rick! my Mom died 30 yearz ago, aged 51, of a brain aneurysm, alive 1 day, dead thee next, last wordz she said to me, by land phone, as i ran a surfin' shop in DogTown, were "i luv you randy". "i love you too, Mom"... gnarly sheee~it, alive, + then she wuz gone... i am now...
  7. ~rwright~

dude, there are 6, yep six, of my surfin' boards in that photograph, shot yearz ago, can't you even count? but that said, i must give you some prop's, you must be doin' you some serious home~work research, for that is a pretty good imitation image of me, thee rw, yearz ago, hahaha, thankx for...
  8. ~rwright~

heya 'Pesci", question for ya, as i've made it known, whom i am, to you, so ah, "who the f**k are you "? don't be shy, guy, ok, ya kook? :beer: 2 surfer's: rw + Mrs. Rebekka, were recently photo'd here in L.A., gonna have us a beverage + grub, 'apres surf', oh ya... and "who the f**k are...
  9. ~rwright~

West L.A. date night? what thee f**k is wrong with you, "Pesci"? fantasizin' much? :dancing: hey kook! that dude seen near me, as i enjoy a beverage in DogTown, at my ol' surfin' shoppe, is 1 of my old employees, nick~named 'Dangerous Dan', he know how to whip some arse, and surf too, hahaha...
  10. ~rwright~

^^^^^ huh? what ya be ramblin' 'bout now, kook? f**k.
  11. ~rwright~

^^^^^ pic shows me wearin' a Roscoe Neoprene surf beanie, i still have mine, they do indeed, keep an older gentleman'z cranium~head warm, yep! discontinued, but there are otherz out there, from what i have seen, woo~woo!!! :waving: heya slipped_disc, i'm havin' much fun banterin' with me new...
  12. ~rwright~

^^^^^ by thee way, kook, that 'Bushman', 3rd from the wright, used to ride purrty good, here in L.A. at El Porto, in winter~time, oh ya... rw ps ~ i hope that Donnie loses it, + goes to jail! your thoughtz might differ... :cool: pss! vvvvv down below! what you be on 'bout now? Date night...
  13. ~rwright~

^^^^^ welcome to ol' Thee Shop: kookl! lookz kinda organized, huh? those are some of my 'magic' boardz, ohhhh ya... made by Nathan Pratt, Scott Anderson, Tim Phares, there is even a Bushman in there, yew... if you, kook, woulda visited 'DogTown' , we mighta told ya to beat it, or hey, even...
  14. ~rwright~

^^^^^ sherm? what thee f**k are you squawkin' 'bout now, kook?!? hmmm.... by thee way, i am glad that you like competitive surfin', me too, now we have somethin' in common, woo~woo! so see if you can find me, rw, me mug, in this oooold pic of The United States Surf Team, circa' 84, ok, pal...
  15. ~rwright~

Mental Health thread

hey boyz+girlz. get out there, go and live it, luv it, + laugh too ~ it'z life!!! and go surf too, woo~woo... don't do this: :waving: rw
  16. ~rwright~

ukraine war 2024

^^^^^ it wuz only this, right??? "Special military operation" (also "special operation", and abbreviated as "SMO" or "SVO") is an official term used by the Russian government and pro-Russian sources to denote the Russian invasion of Ukraine as i have friendz from Ukraine, well i can't wait, i...
  17. ~rwright~

Can we talk about the Golden Sneakers?

^^^^^ "Who do you trust?" dude prob' trust is in God, it sayz so, on them dollar bills, no? speakin' of God, why does he need soooo much $$$? :bowdown:
  18. ~rwright~

please VOTE!!! + GO + surf too... randy :waving: ps ~ i dig comin' into The Politics Thread, for some good argue~metal MAGA sheeee-it does indeed go down in here, readin' of it, knowin' that they are 'bangin' their headz': huhuhuhuh~ha! makes me, a man, ah, you know, THINK, of things, ya...
  19. ~rwright~

hahaha! i got me a reply, cool~io... i do not know of whom $kully is, nor Pico, except just of readin' their postin', as i did with yourz too, ok, kook? as far as you think that i be a girl, here i be, in 'DogTown', yearz ago ~ you think that i'm a 'chick'? f**k. and also, 1st seen in Surfer...
  20. ~rwright~

Can we talk about the Golden Sneakers?

heya boyz, don't forget your Golden 'trumpinator' Bobblehead, fella's, it'll look bitchin on your dashboard as your made in china: American flag, + your 'don't tread on me' flag waves sooo proudly in The Wind whilst drivin' your lifted pick~up truck, hahahahaha! hehehe. f**k... rw