Search results

1. Northern_Shores

***Official small time surf comp thread***

6134kJ at Morro Bay tomorrow! What board can handle such amounts of energy? Will need steel reinforcements!
  2. Northern_Shores

Morro Bay is ON!
  3. Northern_Shores

Slater Designs Great White Twin

Are they gonna patent wing + swallowtail :roflmao:
  4. Northern_Shores

Endtimes for the Surfboard Industry?

This is not the shithole. Never been better. Maybe 2006-2007 right before the crash was better, but life for Americans is great.
  5. Northern_Shores

Firewires and Surftech<3 will easily last that long :)
  6. Northern_Shores

*** Official Snow Surfing Thread ***

First day of snow :) Took the risk and left the avalance gear at home.
  7. Northern_Shores

Hipster midlengthers despair: Your poster boy has jumped ship.

It is almost like I've seen those boards and kind of surfing before. Shorter boards that go up and down on the wave. What could it be :roflmao:
  8. Northern_Shores

Ryan Burch:shrug: oh no, here we go :( Please consult with Salsa for optimum board selection. That's about as often as I surf my CI Average Joe in Ultra Light glassing (blank with fins). It won't make it through the season at this rate of detoriation :roflmao: I buy all my boards second...
  9. Northern_Shores

I think the waves were great. Some wild shredding :)
  10. Northern_Shores

Big waves in Peru :)
  11. Northern_Shores

*** Official 2023 Community Surf Journal ***

Wild how he is just accelerating at the bottom of the wave. There should be be a mat surfing thread :)
  12. Northern_Shores

*** Official 2023 Community Surf Journal ***

I went surfing today. Not quite like @000 . More like 000. Here is a collage of my experience.
  13. Northern_Shores

Reminds me of every board I've ever shaped. I just don't pretend them to be anything special. They are special :monkey:
  14. Northern_Shores

The Skaters of the ERBB

That was a nice watch :) He should have considered some wax :roflmao:
  15. Northern_Shores

San Clemente's "2 Percenters" : the next "Brazilian Storm"?

Felipe, Medina and Italo says hello.
  16. Northern_Shores

How was Hamas able to fool Israel with its attack on unarmed civilians?

You'll get your ethnic right. The Endlösung is near :love: There will be mass murder, bombing and extermination. 10k more killed hopefully. Maybe even 10% of the Gaza population to starvation, disease and thirst. It just needs to be done in an orderly fashion, not by some peasant army firing...
  17. Northern_Shores

Awesome. No need for any coordinated effort when the IDF can rely on some farmers. My comment was in a general sense. Of course an attacking force can choose to relent if they meet unexpected resistance. Events like this fuels the gun dreams of many, but the reality is, you'd get outmanouvered...
  18. Northern_Shores

The thickness reduction towards the tail looks like a lazy job. Also towards the nose. Doesn't look fluent.
  19. Northern_Shores

Guns or no guns, those ravers woulda been killed off regardless. Random people with guns can't stave off even a semi-coherent assault, much less a well organized one. The Israelis won't need any guns after the Palestinians have all been exterminated by spring 2024.
  20. Northern_Shores

How’s the stock market?

Just give it a year or two and you'll be dreaming of paying the taxes on the big gain :roflmao: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: